No announcement yet.

[IM MEXICAN] MY NAME IS PABLO and I SCORED the fight 115-113 FOR JACOBS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G G G View Post
    Like Marquez did. I am from the same village as Canelo too Guajaladara and everybody here felt shock when we heard the decision. Similar to the Lara fight but more clear. Crazy how Gennady beat Jacobs better and knocked him down.
    You are the biggest GGG ball washer and biggest canelo hater. You have no leg to stand on. Stfu

Comment

I've not seen fight yet was going to watch on youtube. But after hearing it wasn't too entertaining I only watch ed highlight vid.
      It looked like Jacobs was beating Nell for 12 rounds, and if I didn't know result I would be thought Jacobs won 12 rounds
      Last edited by hugh grant; 05-08-2019, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Pablo, thanks for sharing an unbiased look at the event. The fight never really started. At no point was either man in any danger. Canelo disappointed a lot of people that night. Maybe he can redeem himself by taking on David Benavidez, a young strong lion who will bring the drama and excitement this sport demands.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
          Pablo, thanks for sharing an unbiased look at the event. The fight never really started. At no point was either man in any danger. Canelo disappointed a lot of people that night. Maybe he can redeem himself by taking on David Benavidez, a young strong lion who will bring the drama and excitement this sport demands.
          You Can't Teach an Old Dog New Tricks

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            I've not seen fight yet was going to watch on youtube. But after hearing it wasn't too entertaining I only watch ed highlight vid.
            It looked like Jacobs was beating Nell for 12 rounds, and if I didn't know result I would be thought Jacobs won 12 rounds
            It wasnt that bad of a fight, worth a watch id say. It didnt catch fire though but it was not really flat. You may wana watch it just for your own clarification on who won. I thought it was a done deal i didnt think there would be commotion about the result.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              Fock u, fock ur ansistahs....*pisses on your leg*
              .... You still trying to start trouble? *shoves a glock down your throat while you gag like a gey* *finger shakes on trigger* I TOLD YOU HOW MANY TIMES THAT IT WAS GONNA GET UGLY?!? *SHOOTS* Its over *defecates on your forehead just to humiliate you* Let this be a warning to every psy in this thread trying to jump me

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                F you and your sh@thole

Pisses on your Avocado's since that's all your sh@thole has to offer

Really? Come down to Las Vacas Ave in Tijuana and say it to my face. Have your mouth full of cum and avocado from all the entire village. Hiding behind Android jellybean boy? Psy

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  No your name is Lil Bytch and you’ve told so many lies here that everyone here views you as the buffoon you obviously are. No one without an agenda (this leaves you out) has Jacobs winning. I realize you can’t suck GGGs nuts without claiming Jacobs won but it just ain’t so.
                  I swear I had already bodied you in 4 other threads. When are you gonna learn your lesson *grabs you by throat and slams you against the dirt* YOU HOE YOU PUNK YOU PGHT *KICKS YOU IN THE RIBS REPEADETLY* ENOUGH!!! *STOMPS YOUR MOUTH* for all the sht that comes out of it sht talker

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    You are the biggest GGG ball washer and biggest canelo hater. You have no leg to stand on. Stfu
                    Here in mexico, we dont pronounce the H. So when I read your username to me it is CUCK GUY AS IN CAWK GUY like the hoemo that you are, just saying so for that..

^ thats u. No pghts in jack city get the f out of my thread

Comment

Thought you were from Puerto rico

Comment

Working...
                      X