Kevin Durant signs with the Golden State Warriors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of these posts are stupid

Comment

i don't give a f#ck. i just want to see good basketball, and ideally see the trader danny and coach stevens field a decent team.

this selfish mentality during NBA free agency is pathetic and immature. no wonder a lot of these guys are overgrown babies. they've been coddled since they were boys. lebron james has the social skills of a 15 year old. he's been a highly recruited athlete since he was in grade school. ESPN 2 televised his f#Cking high school games, and he went straight to the NBA. he was a "free agent" when he was just a boy. had a committment for a shoe contract, too , iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        Hell no. He needs to stay in the west.
        Boston's a great city and we'd welcome him with open arms. We need a superstar player to anchor the team, Durant would fill that role perfectly.

Comment

he wont.. there's no place for him there. it'll just be like being with the thunders all over again. durant needs to go to a team where he'll be the leader. the reason why the thunders wasnt as successful is because durant and westbrook couldnt see eye to eye since both of them wanted to lead the team.

Comment

Durant has been my favorite player for the last few years (Although Im more of a casual fan of the sport). With that sais Durant isnt gonna win a championship in OKC and I would hate for him to be one of those guys who never wins a championship.

Comment

he will always be his self imposed nickname if he did this...

The Waiter.

how are you gonna disrespect the fans giving you a bad ass nickname only to choose your own nickname which turned out to be so fookin lame as The Waiter?

this guy deserves to never win a championship after saying that...

Comment

If he does he's a chump. When Lebron went to the Heat, he was still the best player on his team. He didn't jump ship to join a rival that kept beating him. Durant joining the Warriors would tell me he faced a challenge in the face and gave up.

Comment

people think hes going to boston, LA (clips or lakers) come on lmao hes either signing that 2 year opt out deal with OKC or hes going to golden state. thats the reality of the durant situation at this point

Comment

Beta confirmation

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                      The idea if you can't beat em, join em is an idea that doesn't sit well with me in any sports situation. When LaDainian Tomlinson joined the jets right after they knocked the chargers out of the playoffs, I WAS LIVID.
                      Did the Jets pay him more than San Diego was willing to? If so then he did nothing wrong. You're supposed to maximize your value in a free market.

It's LaDainian Tomlinson's birthday today, by the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X