Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay-Z compares Same-Sex marriage opposition to Discrimination against Black People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZZZzzz....... View Post
    not even close to being the same. jay-z doesn't what the **** he's talking about.
    care to elaborate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Im just saying, all of those are "banned" by the bible and church. Gays are just being unfairly targeted IMO.

You can basically do everything anything against the bible and still get married but once you go gay, you cant be
      Yes but committing sin isn't against being a Christian, it's accepting sin as the norm that is. Christian scripture is clear in how it sees ****sexuality and I never understood gay Christians.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Yes but committing sin isn't against being a Christian, it's accepting sin as the norm that is. Christian scripture is clear in how it sees ****sexuality and I never understood gay Christians.
        Ok so its a sin in the bible just like every other sin but its focused on more then any other. Christian scripture is is very clear on how it sees murder as well. A gay person cannot be a christian? Only difference is that they like the same sex, thats it, religion has nothing to really do with sexuality

Why should ****sexuality be treated any different then other sins?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Ok so its a sin in the bible just like every other sin but its focused on more then any other. Christian scripture is is very clear on how it sees murder as well. A gay person cannot be a christian? Only difference is that they like the same sex, thats it, religion has nothing to really do with sexuality

lol I'm not the only one having problems getting simple points across to this Cat fellow (Avatar).

Comment

• russian chrushin' does have a point in that the bible teaches that a small sin against man is just as bad as a big sin. in other words you will be judged for both equally.

hope this helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              I didn't make an accusation, I stated what is the next logical step (that is to anyone with even a modicum of intelligence.) But thank you for the debating lessons.

As long as they are tax exempt organizations the potential is there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Your not understanding me. I'm not saying sin is different from any other sin, that's not my point. What I'm saying is that if you commit murder or steal for example, it's something you do but are regretful you did it. It's not something you are proud of or want to do again. Living as an openly gay person is not the same thing. Now if you engaged in a gay act and then were repentant of what you did that's would be equivalent but if you defy Christian scripture and just say that it's ok to be gay, then that's something totally different.

Do you get what I'm saying?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  off topic, but what are you doing with that white girl son? are we going to have to revoke your honorary ghetto pass?
                  My girl got another DUI and I moved on! Any girl can get it

Comment

Working...
                  X