Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: There is A lot of Fear in The Boxing Community!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McGregor: There is A lot of Fear in The Boxing Community!

CONOR MCGREGOR is adamant he will shock the boxing world. On August 26, the reigning UFC lightweight champion will take on Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match. Mayweather vs. McGregor, a fight which just a few short months ago seemed like a pipe dream, takes place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This confirms it...he must have a boxingscene membership. Because you often hear member wax poetically about fear. How and why a boxer shouldnt even come to the ring, someone sh|tting themselves, someone shaking, someone crying, but the only one crying is them. How swift would not even come to the ring.....How Sugar Shane will be so scared of Margarito, how Floyd was so scared of Manny, How Andre Ward wouldnt even get through those ropes with Quitter Kov, my bad Kitty Kov. Twice!

Comment

Fear? Curiosity probably, but definitely not fear. This is boxing not MMA, McGregor will find out soon.

Comment

And here I was thinking that a bunch of boxing fans are hyping up Mcgregor in order to earn more money when they bet on Mayweather

Comment

Fear? I just hope this fight is as much a dud as I think it is and that it ocmpletely kills off the US PPV model so that we might finally start to get regular, world class fights.

Comment

Footwork advantage...? Lol.
            Thats funny. He has jokes. Oh boy my first good laugh of the morning. Thanks guy.

Comment

Sike

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                This confirms it...he must have a boxingscene membership. Because you often hear member wax poetically about fear. How and why a boxer shouldnt even come to the ring, someone sh|tting themselves, someone shaking, someone crying, but the only one crying is them. How swift would not even come to the ring.....How Sugar Shane will be so scared of Margarito, how Floyd was so scared of Manny, How Andre Ward wouldnt even get through those ropes with Quitter Kov, my bad Kitty Kov. Twice!
                Mcgregor must be the one making alt accounts and posting troll threads like "I'm really scared for Floyd..." so he can claim there's "fear in the boxing community"

Comment

"flat-footed style like boxing"

Does he realise he's fighting Mayweather?

Maybe he thinks all these "monkeys" look the same and Dana White has been showing him tapes of Broner to tempt him and pimp him out and telling Conor it's Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                    Don't forget about Canelo will NEVER fight GGG and stay at Caneloweight to avoid him.

Comment

Working...
                    X