No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mares vs. Santa Cruz Deal Reached For August 29th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!

Oh man Santa Cruz is going to destroy Abner Mares!

Santa Cruz finally has a fight he can get up for. And he'll finally have a full training camp for the first time in 4 fights. Can't wait!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR KING SANTA!!!!
    Last edited by Santa_; 07-03-2015, 09:33 PM.

Comment

LOL, don't know of this is true but this is the second time i've seen this

First guy is a guy who usually tweets about Latin American fights coming up

And Jacobs is one of the writers here....

Comment

mares is too fast for LSC..easy UD..

Comment

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
          In his last fight he said he was sick or something and the fight before he said he was rusty.
          Nope he is gun shy and is thinking more before he attacks. That is why he is getting him so long to get into the grove as the fight goes along. Once you think you slow down

Comment

Silver belt... so GRJ mando

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!

Oh man Santa Cruz is going to destroy Abner Mares!

Santa Cruz finally has a fight he can get up for. And he'll finally have a full training camp for the first time in 4 fights. Can't wait!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR KING SANTA!!!!
              santa cruz is already conditioned to fighting clowns. All he does is walk forward and throw punches like a idiot. I hope mares low blows santa all fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
                Sources with knowledge of the negotiations have advised BoxingScene.com that a deal was finalized for the overdue battle between Southern California rivals Abner Mares (29-1-1 and 15 knockouts) and Leo Santa Cruz (30-0-1 and 17 knockouts).

The fight has been set for August 29th at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. Premier Boxing Champions will showcase the fight on either ESPN or NBC.

The fight has been talked about for several years and was close to getting made when both fighters were under Golden Boy Promotions in 2013. But then Mares, a former three division world champion, suffered an unexpected first round knockout loss to Jhonny Gonzalez. Mares has won three in a row since.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Awh yes... If he goes through with it I'll be 4-0 with my bets so far. It'll be the first positive thing I can associate with this bum beater Santa Cruz.

Comment

Mares should win this scrap but he will have to dig deep if he decides to go toe to toe against a machine like Santa Cruz. I'm hyped for this fight

Comment

Santa Cruz wins comfortably if Mares fights the way he's been fighting since the KO loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X