Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the worse injury you've ever gotten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    I was in a motorcycle accident that put me in a 24 hour coma and a week in the hospital. I recovered completely, or at least that's what they told me.
    damn dude that **** is cray

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
      I was in a motorcycle accident that put me in a 24 hour coma and a week in the hospital. I recovered completely, or at least that's what they told me.
      was the coma from the accident or medically-induced?

my coma was medically induced. when i was in surgery i caught a fever. they left me open, put me in a coma til my fever went away then finished up couple days later.

are you the one from calabasas, scott? those roads are dangerous on bike.

Comment

Being lifting weights since I was 11, I have hurt myself seriously only once when I was adjusting weights bending at the waist in a sideways manner and threw my back out for 2 weeks.

That is about all, I have been lucky to have never broken anything but be careful to use good form and bend at the knees, chest with an upward inflection , and head neutral when lifting anything even moderately heavy from the ground. The human back is pretty flimsy and more prone than probably any body part to being injured.

Comment

Compartment Syndrome.

Bilateral fasciotomy on both sides of both legs. Had the entire anterior tibialis removed from my left leg(they couldn't save it), and part of the anterior tibialis removed from the right leg(they saved majority of it).

Was in the hospital for a month straight. Wasn't able to walk without assistance for 7 months.

Comment

Car accident. Broken ribs, collar bone, dozens of stitches and staples in my face and head, got concussed pretty good. Took me a little bit to shake that one off.

Comment

I haven't had any serious injuries thankfully. I've broken a few ribs and some fingers and my thumb. But the worst was injury was when I literally ripped my ball sack. Not completely open (obviously) but enough to leave the EMT's confused. All fixed and busting nuts since.

Comment

Once I was at a meeting and some joker pushed my head into a pencil.

Comment

i believe i have pretty minor rotator cuff tear right now.

other than that ive fractured my elbow and had to wear a sling for a month.

oh and i got stabbed in the foot with a pencil one time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Compartment Syndrome.

Bilateral fasciotomy on both sides of both legs. Had the entire anterior tibialis removed from my left leg(they couldn't save it), and part of the anterior tibialis removed from the right leg(they saved majority of it).

Was in the hospital for a month straight. Wasn't able to walk without assistance for 7 months.

There was a time when that pic would have turned my stomach. Im glad your okay Chief.

Comment

I tore my ACL and meniscus playing basketball in 95'

Comment

Working...
                      X