Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the chances Floyd Mayweather Jr. gets robbed with two fights left?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd has Haymon. The reason why he wants arum out of the picture in a Pacquiao fight is because he fears that the scumbag arum will rob him.

Comment

I was just thinking about this last night. I would go crazy screaming and jumping like a psycho lol. It would be so sweet, better than losing. I hope he gets robbed it would be pretty cool.

Comment

It'd kill the Golovkin talks seeing as how people want to desperately see him lose.

Comment

If the fights are competitive and has like a 2-3 round swing and its close it could be a draw or MD loss just to make a trilogy.

If he doesn't completely undress Pacquaio or Khan he could get robbed. Or get a Whitaker-Chavez type draw

Usually the more beloved fighter gets the benefit of doubt in close fights....there are umpteen examples....ODLH vs Quartey and Whitaker, JCC vs Whitaker, ODLH vs Sturm, Pac vs JMM 3, Ali vs Norton, etc.

I think Floyd is in a position where he may have to knock someone down or knock them out because I don't see anyone letting him get the nod in a close fight.....his haters will cry robbery and they will finally get the trilogy they've begged for to see him in

Comment

I bet if Canelo went all out in a blood battle with Mayweather he would of won on having too much heart and red hair.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Floyd has Haymon. The reason why he wants arum out of the picture in a Pacquiao fight is because he fears that the scumbag arum will rob him.
              What makes you think Haymon doesn't screw him over and allow a young champion from his stable get a big win?

Comment

Sure I want to see Floyd lose but I'd be pissed to see him get robbed by the likes of someone like Marcos Maidana who was using illegal tactics repeatedly. It would be funny and satisfying but transferring that kind of fame to a fading fighter who isn't even a household name would be pointless. So with that being said if Floyd gets robbed I'd want it to be by either Khan or Pac.

Comment

I think its very high!! If he steps foot in the ring with any top rank fighters or co promoted top rank fighters i think its very possible..

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    I was just thinking about this last night. I would go crazy screaming and jumping like a psycho lol. It would be so sweet, better than losing. I hope he gets robbed it would be pretty cool.
                    Damn, that was brutally honest LMAO :smileysex

I never seen people so desperate to see a fighter lose....would you feel the same way if GGG got robbed

There are no moral victories in boxing. If he got robbed it would probably be one of ugliest aftermaths. Investigations, fan boys rioting, this bored would go nuts

Comment

There were 2 judges in the Maidana fight that gave Floyd rounds that he didn't deserve. So as long as 2 of the 3 judges are pro-Floyd, Floyd has nothing to worry about. His opponents have more to worry about.

As for the judge who gave Canelo a draw. Well, she had Bradley beating Manny and nothing happened until Floyd got a draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X