Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just deadlifted 505

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

geez , what the f.u.c.k is SBleeder's problem ? Weight lifting is great. if you dont like it dont post in the thread.

Comment

^Agreed.

For those interested, ****ty form, but just hit 510. I think I have 5-10 more pounds left in me. Gotta work on my lockout, though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxUYNqxB92c

Comment

Real men train to fight not look big

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZAH View Post
          Real men aren't insecure, ignorant, unlifting little boys.

Comment

Still hanging out for that boxing vid bro looking forward too seeing sum awesome power

Comment

After all a real man should be able to fight right

Comment

God , its like for some people weight lifting = bodybuilding... IT IS NOT.. Its like poeple think everybody that lift weights just do it to look good in shirts and impress girls ...IT IS NOT THE CASE ....Im a grappler that competes, i lift weights to be as strong and as big as i can for the weight class im competing at ... Anybody thats serious about a sport they like should implement some sort of weight lifting / strengh & conditioning program.OP , keep doing what you're doin , dont waste your time with those idiots.
                Last edited by *Boss*; 10-12-2012, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Still hanging out for that boxing vid bro looking forward too seeing sum awesome power
                  OP never claimed to be a boxer and this thread is not about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                    God , its like for some people weight lifting = bodybuilding... IT IS NOT.. Its like poeple think everybody that lift weights just do it to look good in shirts and impress girls ...IT IS NOT THE CASE ....Im a grappler that competes, i lift weights to be as strong and as big as i can for the weight class im competing at ... Anybody thats serious about a sport they like should implement some sort of weight lifting / strengh & conditioning program.OP , keep doing what you're doin , dont waste your time with those idiots.
                    You have to remember this is a boxing site, and there are a lot of morons here.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      I have dealt with this for years. For some reason people get extremely defensive on this forum when you bring up weightlifting in regards to training for boxing. It's obvious that they never lift or aren't very strong and become self conscious when other people bring it up.
                      I remember an ESNEWS video where they were trying to bench 135? on a smith machine and nobody could do it..

Comment

Working...
                      X