Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has more boxing knowledge and insight, Bert Sugar or a *****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has more boxing knowledge and insight, Bert Sugar or a *****?

Apparently in the eyes of the floyd dick botherers Bert Sugar doesnt know **** about boxing.
    Bert Sugar - Eminent boxing historian
    77.78%
    Flomo - Dumb bumsniffs
    22.22%

Comment

Bert Sugar knows nothing about boxing because he's already old. I didn't say that, some floyd fans did.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        You have me on ignore, yet you choose to plop some bumsniffery into my thread. You are gayer than I thought!

Comment

Bert has alot of boxing knowledge, but all because he believes Floyd doesn't want to fight Pacquiao doesn't mean it's 100% fact. Which is exactly what *******s seem to be pushing towards.

Comment

Bert Sugar.

Just about....

Comment

Bert sugar started watching boxing from up close about 60 odd years ago, *****s started about 5 years ago and only watch one fighter.

Comment

bert sugar knows a lot about the sport but that doesn't mean hes smart, logical or even unbiased.

Hes had so many questionable opinions and statements during the years, it would take a full thread just to start going through them.

Lets start with;

Shane Mosley has an excellent jab.

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                  bert sugar knows a lot about the sport but that doesn't mean hes smart, logical or even unbiased.

Hes had so many questionable opinions and statements during the years, it would take a full thread just to start going through them.

Lets start with;

Thoughts?
                  When did you start watching shane mosley?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post

Lets start with;

Thoughts?
                    I dont agree with everything the guy says but I would certainly trust his judgement over some bumsniffing *****.

Comment

Working...
                    X