No announcement yet.

Help Me with Boxing Tattoo Ideas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me with Boxing Tattoo Ideas

I'm thinkin about getting another tattoo with my tax returns..

got this on my right shoulder. ive been lifting for over 10 years now

this on my back

it was designed by my ex gf/baby mama.. its not finished yet but im too pissed at her to finish it right now

i want something boxing related on my left shoulder/arm.. im really open minded. if you have a good idea i can have someone design it. id prefer not to just do boxing gloves, they are kind of an ugly thing to look at but if i have to i will get some in black & grey. probably an outline like this

i may get death before dishonor somewhere on me eventually too. maybe over my heart with a pitbull. here's a pic of me for your entertainment and comedy..

i look so pissed off because im sick and feel like ****

I've been saying i'm getting a tattoo for years now and I still don't even have one. When I get money to spare I spend it all on food. Whenever I finally decide to get one I want to get something off DBZ like Vegeta or that Gotenks Kamikaze Ghost in my avatar. But it has to be some super duper good artist.

Comment

I was nervous for a long time because of the permanence of it. But it's really not a big deal.. we're all gonna die anyways lol. As long as you like it, thats all that matters. A good thing to do is just look at it every day for a long time and see if you get tired of it. If you don't then you'll probably always like it. You can also put it somewhere where you can hide it with a shirt too. That way you won't any problems getting jobs. Just don't end up like this guy who replied to my thread on the bodybuilding forums,,

here's the thread if you wanna lol
      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121009951
      Last edited by Talon; 02-07-2010, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
        I was nervous for a long time because of the permanence of it. But it's really not a big deal.. we're all gonna die anyways lol. As long as you like it, thats all that matters. A good thing to do is just look at it every day for a long time and see if you get tired of it. If you don't then you'll probably always like it. You can also put it somewhere where you can hide it with a shirt too. That way you won't any problems getting jobs. Just don't end up like this guy who replied to my thread on the bodybuilding forums,,

No offence but I really really really hate tatoo's. Normal skin is much more fine. Why do men do it? I don't understand it looks really nasty.

Comment

has to be a UFC fan

Comment

i dont have any tats...im not against getting them i just dont know of any image or lettering i want on my body the rest of my life

Comment

Bro, you're right about the boxing glove tats. They always look like ****. Stay away from them.

Comment

Get this on your chest/stomach:

Comment

I'm thinkin about getting another tattoo with my tax returns..

got this on my right shoulder. ive been lifting for over 10 years now

this on my back

it was designed by my ex gf/baby mama.. its not finished yet but im too pissed at her to finish it right now

i want something boxing related on my left shoulder/arm.. im really open minded. if you have a good idea i can have someone design it. id prefer not to just do boxing gloves, they are kind of an ugly thing to look at but if i have to i will get some in black & grey. probably an outline like this

i may get death before dishonor somewhere on me eventually too. maybe over my heart with a pitbull. here's a pic of me for your entertainment and comedy..

i look so pissed off because im sick and feel like ****
                  nice tattoos Talon

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
                    i dont have any tats...im not against getting them i just dont know of any image or lettering i want on my body the rest of my life

Mothers name will never fail. That's one I want to do for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X