Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are white women in **** advised not to work with black men?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

silverbakc gorillas give teh aids

Comment

Gabriella Fox is Hispanic and i'd have to agree with the AIDS comments

Comment

Originally posted by Scrotus View Post
        The only problem I have with the black male **** dudes is that in every scene they are always like "OH SHIIEEEET.. OH SHIIEEEET *****! BIIITCH, SHIIIEEEEEET"

And that's just a light example.

But I don't mind the interracial ****. Actually, I'm more intrigued with white guy banging black chick scenes. You can find some good stuff with those

LOL! Listen to Jersey Jaxin and why she left ****:

l those dudes talk to ****ing much. I think they forget no one is watching for them, and that essentially they are just a part of the set that just happens to move.

Comment

Comment

Racist whores.

Comment

They are told to hold off on those($$ reasons, I know they get paid more for IR scenes) , when their names fade to newer whores, then they end up doing interracial to bring interest back to themselves......its all about the money.

Comment

on the contrary, they are encouraged to.
                they get more money for interracial too.
                the whole thing about black males having longer shlongs came from the **** industry,
                white and other women didn't want to **** black men so they started saying that
                that blacks were better ****s with bigger penises and that they would give them more money.. since then, more **** stars are open to it and its no longer taboo.

I remember (I think it was) Huegh Hefner talking about this **** in an interview, I'm a try and see if I can find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post

Nah. What the Thread Starter is saying is true.

When you have a new, "pristine" white girl (Becky BigBoobs) in ****, she is often advised not to do IR scenes. You must remember, America is still very racially divided. Especially in the South.

Many white men do not want to see "their women" with a Black male. I'm not talking about the demographics of the guys on this site. You guys are 19-34 years old. But how about the 50 year old guy who grew up in Alabama?

The **** industry is great in that it covers every possible segment of society. So, if there's a guy who wants IR ****, there's plenty available. But if somebody (white male) doesn't want to see Becky BigBoobs getting hammered by Jamal Thunderstick...well, she can't ever get UN-banged. Once she has banged Jamal on camera, that die has been cast.

Remember, these girls make WAY more money on tour as a "feature dancer" than she does in film scenes. She is trying to preserve that "image" or that fantasy.

In some hotel chains/operators/SpectraVision in the South, they won't even carry IR **** on PPv.

The very fact that there is even a "category" for Interracial **** tells you all that you need to know.

...and it's not just IR ****. She often won't do gang-bangs, facial or **** either.
                  you have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

becuz dey got teh AIDS

Comment

cause once you go black you never go back??

Comment

Working...
                      X