Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce : Gave Mayorga 9 Rounds. And Froch is best SMW apparently.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Bunce : Gave Mayorga 9 Rounds. And Froch is best SMW apparently.

Just listening to Steve Brune. The British boxing journo.

Apparently Mayorga won 9 rounds.

And Froch is clearly the best SMW in the world, even better then Kessler and Bute.

Discuss.

I've said it a million times, there is no worse sports expert on this planet than Steve Bunce.

Comment

hell 9 rounds wasnt that far of a stretch mosley didnt do much more than mayorga till he knocked his ass out..there were alot of close rounds

Comment

Bunce is a biased loudmouth douchebag

he nuthugs every single British fighter.....Fatton, Macca the bum, Hypejob Haye and now Carl Fraud

I can't believe that moron still has a job

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
          Bunce is a biased loudmouth douchebag

he nuthugs every single British fighter.....Fatton, Macca the bum, Hypejob Haye and now Carl Fraud

I can't believe that moron still has a job
          Agree with you. The man should be brutally punished and sent packing. He just disgraces himself.

Comment

Steve Bunce is irritating, although he has his moments, few and far between as they are.

Comment

mayorga won 9 rounds huh. steve bunce must think mayorga is british or something.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
                I've said it a million times, there is no worse sports expert on this planet than Steve Bunce.
                If he gave Mayorga nine rounds, you have adequate evidence to support that point.

Comment

Many boxing writers had Mayorga well ahead. I think the SKY Sports team did a much better broadcast of the fight than HBO. SKY has no involvement with GBP and Mosley like HBO does. It was painfully obvious who HBO wanted to give rounds to. The 5th,6th,7th was the only rounds you had to give Mosley. I would give him the 11th too. Im surprised nobody in the boxing world is talking about how bad the ref did and what time it was when that left hook actully landed.

Comment

Steve Bunce is awful.

Comment

Working...
                    X