Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best online source for betting on boxing (US)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    bovada.. but they only accept visa as a form of payment for credit cards.
    who uses credit card anymore lol, i wouldnt trust them with my shlt.. thank god for bitcoin

Comment

I'm old school and I don't trust any of that online sht.

I like to go place bets in person or go through a bookie.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        Besides better odds than Bovada, how do you like 5dimes overall?
        What are its flaws?

I've noticed Bovada doesn't put moneyline bets sometimes which sucks, especially now with college football going on.
        5dimes is very good but it definitely does have it's flaws. They really try to make you become bitcoin exclusive ie depositing and paying in Bitcoin which I do but I would like the option for credit card and check and bank wire once in a while since Bitcoin is so volatile. It's worked both ways for me, I got paid more than I won because of bitcoin going up and also paid less because bitcoin went down so in a sense it's another gamble.

They do pay within 48 hours. They ask you kind of stupid security **** that delays your withdrawal if you screw up one tiny thing.

They have a variety of all kinds of bets and you can find what you want but the UI looks pretty old and cheap and sometimes it ****s up my bets.

Some of the UK sites like William Hill often have good lines but I can't play there.

I think Bovada is easier to use than 5dimes but I am all about max payout and options. I can get 10k in a week (which I got **** lucky and have done) so that part is easier than waiting for a check or a wire transfer.
        Last edited by jreckoning; 09-20-2017, 06:34 PM.

Comment

5dimes and it's not even close.

No one matches them for boxing.

Reduced juice, way more prop bets, more fights over all to bet on.

5dimes is head and shoulders above Bovada.

Comment

Working...
          X