No announcement yet.

Chumpez Jr the next great uber driver

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chumpez Jr the next great uber driver

Im sure chumpez jr has too much pride to be a taxi driver, so he will take his talent to uber.

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
    Im sure chumpez jr has too much pride to be a taxi driver, so he will take his talent to uber.
    The guy has just earned a 6mil payday. If he's sensible, he should never need to work again.

Comment

Let's forget he was born rich

Comment

The irony of a broke guy behind a cpu calling a multimillionaire a future uber driver. Are u doing this job urself?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          The irony of a broke guy behind a cpu calling a multimillionaire a future uber driver. Are u doing this job urself?
          why do uber fans take things so seriously ?

''omg !!!! did somebody just diss my hero ?!?!?!? ill make that person pay !!!!''

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            why do uber fans take things so seriously ?

''omg !!!! did somebody just diss my hero ?!?!?!? ill make that person pay !!!!''
            Chavez?? My hero??? I hate that fighter... Wtf are u talking abt dummy??

Lets just say Chavez Jr will be forgotten as far as boxing goes...

Got it? Captain save a h*e

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Chavez?? My hero??? I hate that fighter... Wtf are u talking abt dummy??

Lets just say Chavez Jr will be forgotten as far as boxing goes...

Got it? Captain save a h*e
              then why go to his rescue ? let the insults fly.

''capt save a h0e''( is he a h0e ?!?!?)......beats ''your mommys basement'' i guess

Comment

''i go to the rescue of all fighters who are insulted. thats how i roll.''

Comment

... Chavez Jr just earned $3m, on top of his taste of the Mexican TV money (and the money that he picked up for all of those sponsors on his trunks).

You add that Chavez Jr has already made a good amount of his own money already, and he can retire now and be alright for the rest of his life.

Celebrity Net Worth (no idea where they get their numbers) has Chavez Jr's worth pegged at $4m, with his father being worth $10m (heaven forbid the day come, that would be split up between he and his brothers).

Just to gauge Chavez Jr's reality; if he simply put the wealth that he already has in a risk-free CD of 2%, his wealth would throw off a $80,000 residual on his wealth, per year, just because.

Pay his trainer, manager, Haymon, taxes, camp expenses, etc, and Chavez Jr likely socks away another $1m into the kiddy (risk-free CD, and you're looking at his new wealth earning him $100,000 per year, just because).

He's not going to live like Floyd, but you can nuild/buy a really nice house, have a few cars around, and simply live life as you want to see fight, and not really risk going broke, easly on $5m.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    ... Chavez Jr just earned $3m, on top of his taste of the Mexican TV money (and the money that he picked up for all of those sponsors on his trunks).

You add that Chavez Jr has already made a good amount of his own money already, and he can retire now and be alright for the rest of his life.

Celebrity Net Worth (no idea where they get their numbers) has Chavez Jr's worth pegged at $4m, with his father being worth $10m (heaven forbid the day come, that would be split up between he and his brothers).

Just to gauge Chavez Jr's reality; if he simply put the wealth that he already has in a risk-free CD of 2%, his wealth would throw off a $80,000 residual on his wealth, per year, just because.

Pay his trainer, manager, Haymon, taxes, camp expenses, etc, and Chavez Jr likely socks away another $1m into the kiddy (risk-free CD, and you're looking at his new wealth earning him $100,000 per year, just because).

He's not going to live like Floyd, but you can nuild/buy a really nice house, have a few cars around, and simply live life as you want to see fight, and not really risk going broke, easly on $5m.
                    many people with more money than jr have gone broke. but his daddy will always be there to support him.

Comment

Working...
                    X