Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Baffled By McGregor's Move: He's Under Contract To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
    ( Sorry for such a long post, you must have exceeded your daily reading capacity by now, you better read it tomarrow.)

WOhahah Having being learned it unnaturally, through texts and videos I bet my English lexicon is three times greater than yours and the way I speak is cool, I'm not trying to talk like you do. Ofc I'll speak with a different syntax (word order in a sentence).
    So, my English is basically is better than yours and unique, but never out of grammar rules.
    I can speak also German, a little bit Farsi and my own language Turkish, it doesn't bother me if I make a mistake every now and then, too many words.
    Well fuk off and do what you're good for

Make some chilli sauce and fill a pita..or become a hairdresser after 1 weeks training

Coming on here giving it the big licks. ..
    Stavros, when you have to tell others how cool you are and how great your English is..well haha

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      With 8 oz gloves I think so easily. Not like he hits people with haymakers, but those small gloves right on the button knocks you down every time
      KEYWORDs "on the button", McGregor got great hand eye coordination and he lands right on the button and his timing is great, and his counters. He will fuck paulie up.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
        Mcgregor should embarrass floyd with a call out showing Floyds fear.
        1st round Queensbury rules, 2nd round mma & keep it flipping. Floyds happy to blow his own trumpet and fight a novice in the sport...but is he too scared to challenge himself? Of course he is.
        This gives him the opportunity to finish mcgregor in the 1st or to get ragdolled in the 2nd.
        Brilliant! And have the match in an octagon to keep White happy.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
          I would expect an elite boxer to get rid of Mcgregor in 3 minutes or less.
          But let's make this an even fight.
          First round advantage floyd second round advantage mcgregor.

For the record I could name plenty of boxers who would ko connor in 3 minutes or less.

It seems floyd fans aren't as confident. ..they don't want him going near mma rules and getting humiliated. ..but if he's half as good as he thinks he is then Connor shouldn't see the 2nd round
          Fuk Liam smith would ko mcgregor in 1 round...too much for floyd though
          I dont think mayweather would ko McGregor, I said Schooled him. Box his ears off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
            When was the last time floyd stopped someone? Ortiz?
            bro Ortiz would stop McGregor is a boxing match

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
              I dont think mayweather would ko McGregor, I said Schooled him. Box his ears off.
              Of course that won't do him any good in a hybrid match. Floyd will have to dump his safety-first approch and go for a KO because if MacGregor is still standing after the first three minutes, the second round goes to MMA rules.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
                yeah cause he will out war conor (cano has real pop) and he is huge.
                I'm just saying, you're saying Pauli struggled with Cano but Cano would beat the **** out of McGregor anyway.

He's not huge either. He's smaller than Conor.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I'm just saying, you're saying Pauli struggled with Cano but Cano would beat the **** out of McGregor anyway.

He's not huge either. He's smaller than Conor.
                  pssssh bottomline is paulie will not beat conor, conor will kill paulie.

people are so dumb they let their hate blind them, I think conor will get killed against most in boxing i just think paulie is a bum at this point in his career with no pop, if you was manging conor paulie will actually be a fight you would want him to face lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    Idiot. Floyd lost to Oscar, Jose Luis Lopez, Maidana and Pacquaio. What did you just start watching Boxing 6 moths ago? This isnt WWE, ass hole. You dont just get to decide who wins based on your sexual preference. Dont let me catch you in her again.
                    Lmao you jerk, he won all those fights. What makes your word better than the judges? He schooled Pacquiao and he beat everybody else clearly. Learn the sport

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
                      pssssh bottomline is paulie will not beat conor, conor will kill paulie.

people are so dumb they let their hate blind them, I think conor will get killed against most in boxing i just think paulie is a bum at this point in his career with no pop, if you was manging conor paulie will actually be a fight you would want him to face lol.
                      I just doubt a fighter with Pauli's experience loses to a fighter with no boxing experience at all at any level.

Pauli's well passed his best, and at his best was far from elite. But he was world class/world champion.

McGregor's boxing is pathetic. Extremely bad. I can't see him winning a decision against Pauli and I doubt he stops him.

Comment

Working...
                      X