• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    ?????
    hes a meth addict spreading lies!

Comment

• Originally posted by canelomaidana View Post
      this is the last scheduled pbc card this year. Nbc canceled 3 cards.
      they didnt cancel them they are moving them to the beginning of 2017 you lying bum!

Comment

• I like Medina's NWO shirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post
          Ugas is a clear candidate for a roider disappears for 2 years comes back at a higher weight looking like a bodybuilder punching like a MW despite never having a big KO%

Yeah Perrella probably isn't that good but it's hard to overlook those coincidences
          You know he just fought Jamal James to a 12 round UD, so I guess Perrella wasn't all that.

Comment

• Medina's 28 years old. They need to start putting him in with some better fighters already.

Comment

• Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
              stay off the meth casual

Comment

• Big props to Ugas, he's now beaten two undefeated prospects back to back. He definitely deserves a shot at a big name, maybe a comeback fight for Porter? Even a fight with Garcia, I would rather see Ugas get a shot than Berto, Molina or Eggington.

Comment

• Was hoping to see Perrella suited up on the big stage next but still learning

Comment

• Now THIS is a fighter to get behind!!!! Love a comeback story like this!! They put Ugas in as an underdog and he knocked the 0 right off two unbeaten fighters! This guy has put everything together and is looking great! One of my top 5 favorite fighters to pull for!

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      LOL, crap stoppage.
                      Yeah it should have stopped been much earlier cause Perrella didn't even win 10 seconds of the entire fight and was dominated and dropped twice and hurt bad at the end. If anything, they let it go too long cause Perrella is nothing but a human punching bag.

Comment

Working...
                      X