No announcement yet.

Ok now that all the playing is over its time to bring some respekk back to 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
    Larry you are one of the posters i least agreed with, but you need to hunt down JC the bicch and beat the life out of him. No one should ever disprect someones family ESPECIALLY on a boxing forum. not needed. WAR LARRY
    Im dead damn serious Jc8804 lets get it on...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      Im dead damn serious Jc8804 lets get it on...
      He's a race baiting troll with many insecurity issues. Every thread he's made in the lounge revolves around how to increase his penis size. Not worth your time man, he's that little weirdo that you see walking around all antisocial and shit.

Comment

GGG, Cotto and Canelo. All tree of ya'll

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
          Yeah I would. Your son sucks bro. Flat out.
          Your gym trainer sucks to. Your boy isnt very coordinated and you are no trainer yourself.

We all know you dont like GGG because ov ward. We all know those cab drivers tou speak of wouldnt be called cab drivers by you in their face. You contradict yourself. Dont do what you dont want done.

Respek??? You ghetto azz follower.

I said it how it is. Dont get butt hurt . Number one rule in boxing, dont post videos of your kids boxing . Every real trainer and dad know not to show your kid . My son would expose your boy and make him quit bruh. 100

Number one rule in boxing, dont post videos of your kids boxing
          Why are you making up fake ass rules?

This guy...what a coward. You stopped really low. Why are you attacking his son? This has nothing to do with him. You should get your fingers chopped off for what you're saying, that way you never post this cowardly crap ever again. Or post ever again for that matter.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
              I have boxed man had a pretty good amateur career
              I just don't believe it.

You just sound too much as a fan boy, not a fan of the sport.

Comment

The 155 lb division is boxing's premier weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  160 is a terrible division almost beyond repair. The top fighters can't even fight each other due to promotional conflicts. The only decent fight to be made is Canelo vs GGG and since Canelo is the A-side he will dictate the terms. Unfortunately GGG doesn't believe in himself enough to fight under Canelo's terms.
                  Sorry but I disagree with the bit in bold, I think it's a matter of principle rather than a lack of belief. Canelo has belts at 160, GGG is the mandatory therefore he fights GGG at 160 or he gives up the belt.

This A side nonsense doesnt mean anything here. Canelo comes out of this looking very bad if he doesnt fight GGG because of his diva demands. Fans are starting to pay attention to his ridiculous demands and even most neutral fighters/trainers are siding with GGG about the weight issue.

I think the fact that Golden Boy are so frequently talking about GGG and making excuses suggests that they are aware how bad it currently looks for them not to fight GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Why are you making up fake ass rules?

This guy...what a coward. You stopped really low. Why are you attacking his son? This has nothing to do with him. You should get your fingers chopped off for what you're saying, that way you never post this cowardly crap ever again. Or post ever again for that matter.
                    Stooped. Your welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                      Why do you keep misspelling the word respect?? I dont get it

GGG has not fought cab drivers. They were all ranked and they were the only guys willing to fight him at 160 . Quillen ducked him along with hiding behind his promoter. Martinez ducked him . Jacobs is ducking and hiding behind his promoter.

your'e biggest issue with GGG is ward. At former 168 pounder 3 years ago. He is a light heavyweight for the last Two years now.GGG is at 160 and always has been.

You should show some more RESPECT since your lowly skilled son is a bag beater himself.
                      You don't take a pop at a guys' family, man. I'm guessing you ain't a dad yourself.

Can't say I agree with Larry much, but the thread is kinda on point - whether you think it's GGGs fault or not (I don't .. much) that his resume ain't great, it is what it is, and all the diva BS from Canelo needs to stop for sure. I think it's a great proposal. Saunders - Jacobs is quality fight too in my book, then the winners for all the marbles - what's not to like?

Comment

Working...
                      X