No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran: Marquez's Run Does Not Depend on Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beltran: Marquez's Run Does Not Depend on Pacquiao

Promoter Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions told Rene Tovar that Juan Manuel Marquez's future in the sport no longer depends on Manny Pacquiao. For years Marquez chased after Pacquiao, resulting in four fights. Marquez believed he was robbed in the first three meetings, all viewed as controversial. Finally, last December, Marquez secured the most conclusive victory in the entire four fight series by knocking Pacquiao out in six rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

For the money...Pacquiao 5 will bring more than any other fight out there for him. JMM was losing the fight no matter how bad he KOd Manny.
    Plenty of others out there to fight...but to bring the money...Pac is the way to the bank!

Comment

It took Manny four years to fight him again the first time. Maybe Marquez is waiting four years to give Manny his rematch. Fair.

Comment

The last line of the article is what I believe.....

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          For the money...Pacquiao 5 will bring more than any other fight out there for him. JMM was losing the fight no matter how bad he KOd Manny.
          Plenty of others out there to fight...but to bring the money...Pac is the way to the bank!
          'was' being the operative word. he was behind in the fight with almost 6 rounds done, then he won it. people have to realize that their guy being ahead means zilch if he gets knocked out cold before it goes to the cards.

anyway, Marquez will fight Pacquiao. he just wants more dough. and why not, he deserves it.

Comment

Beltran has a poor memory if he thinks Marquez is the best pound for pound.

But other than that I am happy to see JMM being in the driver's seat and being able to call the shots.

Comment

Actually a second fight with Mayweather would make the most money. I don't blame him if he does choose that route. $$

Comment

JMM going to ask for 15-20 mil

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Not another 'Manny was winning before he lost' post.

It's getting as bad as Vitali Lennox.

It's a common occurence in every sport, but why is it only boxing that fans have such a hard time understanding that sometimes, a team will come from behind to win?

I don't think Usain Bolt has ever actually won the 100m if we only count the first 50.

Comment

I hope he gives Pacquiao the rematch...low key he owes it to him

Comment

Working...
                    X