Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do i have to keep losing weight to get ripped?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do i have to keep losing weight to get ripped?

i was weighing 184lbs at one point and i cut down to 137 but still wasnt very ripped. do i need to cut more weight? cause the way i understand it, less body fat = more ripped

Nice cut, how long did it take you? what did you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
      Nice cut, how long did it take you? what did you do?
      it took me like 3-4 months. i box 6x a day, wear sauna suit most of the time and take some supplements. i dont run, i swim

Comment

If you wanna get ripped than you have to lift weights until your muscles are sore and then take a few days off and do it all over again. Its the soreness that makes your muscles grow back stronger than before.

You dropped alot of weight man, its kinda hard to say if thats your ideal weight without telling us your height and age. Go online and see what your ideal height to weight ratio is and try to get there first.

Comment

Originally posted by JM.. View Post
          i was weighing 184lbs at one point and i cut down to 137 but still wasnt very ripped. do i need to cut more weight? cause the way i understand it, less body fat = more ripped
          how tall are you?

losing almost 50lbs and being ripped in 4 mths is impossible bro, maintain that weight with good dieting, continue the swimming as much as possible, do many push ups, sit ups, dips and squats and you'll be there soon enough.

good job losing all that weight btw man..

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            If you wanna get ripped than you have to lift weights until your muscles are sore and then take a few days off and do it all over again. Its the soreness that makes your muscles grow back stronger than before.

You dropped alot of weight man, its kinda hard to say if thats your ideal weight without telling us your height and age. Go online and see what your ideal height to weight ratio is and try to get there first.
            i used to do lightweights, high reps but i stopped doin it

im 24 yrs old ht is 5'6 1/2

Comment

so how will i get ripped? do i need to cut more? cause less body fat = more ripped right? help me out on this

Comment

Originally posted by JM..
                thanks. thing is, im at 150 right now. its harder to maintain than cutting
                That's true to an extent, thing is you gotta count your caloric intake and that way you'll know how much is necessary to refuel your body, get your bmr and go from there.

as for the "ripped" part, like I said, swimming and body-weight workouts, will have you there with time,.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                  how tall are you?

losing almost 50lbs and being ripped in 4 mths is impossible bro, maintain that weight with good dieting, continue the swimming as much as possible, do many push ups, sit ups, dips and squats and you'll be there soon enough.

good job losing all that weight btw man..
                  thanks. thing is, im at 150 right now. its harder to maintain than to cut

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                    That's true to an extent, thing is you gotta count your caloric intake and that way you'll know how much is necessary to refuel your body, get your bmr and go from there.

as for the "ripped" part, like I said, swimming and body-weight workouts, will have you there with time,.
                    how does lifting weight help my mid section bro? thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X