Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those attending Groves vs DeGale at O2 Arena!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you guys betting? I'm thinking about putting a tenner down on a Degale win in rounds 7-9 at 5/1. Would put a bet down on the Clev fight but i don't know anything about the other guy. Heard he has a dig on him and Clev will just stand infront of him. Any of you watched that brahmer before?

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Xbox Live View Post
      Your not far away at all! I'm in Beckenham, its abit further then Catford/Lewisham.
      Yeah I know Beckenham, nice area.

Comment

• Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
        Yeah I know Beckenham, nice area.
        Bit too close to Penge for my liking. Wouldn't recommend going for a drink here on the weekends. Monday-Thursday is ok, Friday-Saturday avoid Beckenham like the plague!

Comment

Bit too close to Penge for my liking. Wouldn't recommend going for a drink here on the weekends. Monday-Thursday is ok, Friday-Saturday avoid Beckenham like the plague!
          It is close to Penge yeah. I wouldn't go out Beckenham for a drink anyway, all that clubbing scene ain't for me lol, same as Bexley and Sidcup.

Comment

It is close to Penge yeah. I wouldn't go out Beckenham for a drink anyway, all that clubbing scene ain't for me lol, same as Bexley and Sidcup.
            Yeah i'm not really into all that clubbing stuff anymore. I'm surprised i'm still alive all the drink and drugs i did in my teens lol. All i need is a nice pub with somewhere to sit and good brew on tap.

Comment

Yeah i'm not really into all that clubbing stuff anymore. I'm surprised i'm still alive all the drink and drugs i did in my teens lol. All i need is a nice pub with somewhere to sit and good brew on tap.
              Start in O'neills in Blackheath then before the o2. I'm starting in Surrey Quays then into the Slug n Lettuce in the o2.

Comment

Start in O'neills in Blackheath then before the o2. I'm starting in Surrey Quays then into the Slug n Lettuce in the o2.
                Yeah i'm gonna have a couple of pints and some pub grub before i head to the o2. Is Blackheath far from the o2 because i can get 1 bus straight home from there? Is it like walking distance?

Comment

Yeah i'm gonna have a couple of pints and some pub grub before i head to the o2. Is Blackheath far from the o2 because i can get 1 bus straight home from there? Is it like walking distance?
                  No, the 108 bus from STRAIGHT across the road from O'Neills takes you right outside the dome, it's about a 10 minute ride.

Comment

No, the 108 bus from STRAIGHT across the road from O'Neills takes you right outside the dome, it's about a 10 minute ride.
                    Cheers. I pretty much know my journey and the route i'm going to take now.

Comment

• Just put a bet on Groves to win in rounds 10 - 12 at Bet365 @ 16-1

Comment

Working...
                      X