Arum: Margarito will drop WBO title to avoid Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super_Lightweight View Post
    Get serious.

Ba-****ing-loney. Although it must be said that fighting Baldomir is an ok thing to do given he was the champ.

But stop digging.

i am serious.a punch is a punch.every1 has a punchers chance so stop overhyping margarito. next thing your going to tell me is he's the missing member of the fantastic 4

Comment

Originally posted by !{BrownBomber} View Post
      your a dumb ass, floyd didnt fight these guys because of a "Possible" fight with dela.At the time it was very uncertained. If Margarito drops the fight with williams its because he signed the cotto fight.
      if he doesnt sign a cotto fight be sure he WILL fight williams.Ive never seen Margarito scared in the ring or outside. More than I can say than #1 Clown for Clown.
      In the interview he said he would fight williams, he didnt get all political and ****.
      the Cotto fight wont happen enless if it make a lot of money for Arum.

because for Arum he is going to loss one of his fighters credibility either Cotto or Margarito that he is been building them for some time espcailly Cotto.

I think he will make a call out if one of them is going to leave. It will be similar to PBF with Margarito. making his fighter really good

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
        Its simple there are 2 options for people here.

A) PBF is a ***** that ducked Margarito and Margarito is a ***** for ducking Williams

OR

B) They are 2 buisnessmen who are fighting for the best risk/reward fights they can.

You can't have it both ways by calling PBF a ***** and not Margarito. I personally think there using sound buisness judgement.
        Incredibe, super-simple explanation for the current topic at hand.

Comment

I dont mind that he is dropping the title to fight Cotto because it is by far the bigger fight as far as money goes. What I do hate is that he keeps saying hes the most ducked fighter blah blah blah. Cut that **** out, cuz its not true

Comment

Originally posted by !{BrownBomber} View Post
            your a dumb ass, floyd didnt fight these guys because of a "Possible" fight with dela.At the time it was very uncertained. If Margarito drops the fight with williams its because he signed the cotto fight.
            if he doesnt sign a cotto fight be sure he WILL fight williams.Ive never seen Margarito scared in the ring or outside. More than I can say than #1 Clown for Clown.
            In the interview he said he would fight williams, he didnt get all political and ****.
            Thanks for the compliment, did you think Mayweather was duckinh Margarito? If not then there was no need to reply to my statement genius.

Comment

Its an understandable business decision, but on the flipside Margarito's whole claim to fame was he was being "ducked". Now he is ducking, but you knew it was coming. Look how half-azzed he answered the question after his fight saturday.

When Paul was asked who he wanted, he called Margarito's name out in full.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood_htown View Post
                PUNKED OUT....MARG IS A PURE PUNK...But hey, now he understands exactly what Pretty Boy was doing..Why fight mandy when I can fight the champ..
                arum controls margo, how does that make margo the punk?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckwaters View Post
                  Its an understandable business decision, but on the flipside Margarito's whole claim to fame was he was being "ducked". Now he is ducking, but you knew it was coming. Look how half-azzed he answered the question after his fight saturday.

When Paul was asked who he wanted, he called Margarito's name out in full.
                  Exactly, this wouldn't be as big (or funny) if Margarito was complaining about the same thing that he ends up doing.

Comment

i think cotto is the tougher fight for tony...

Comment

Originally posted by 2TOUGH View Post
                      arum controls margo, how does that make margo the punk?
                      and Cotto too.

Comment

Working...
                      X