Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So my GF is into queening (face sitting)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    do it then tell her you'd want to do her **** after. win win

Comment

**** man this is the hardest decision I've ever had to make

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Hahahaha, "hard"

Comment

also tell her you want to try watching her have lesbian sex with a hot chick then join.

Comment

So thats what queening is. Heard the term before & obviously heard of face sitting before, but didn't connect the dots.

That said f#ck that sh^t. I ain't even letting Margot Robbie dressed as Harley Quinn after a lavender bubble bath sit on my face. I got a deviated septum or some such bs nose problem. I'm probably even money to suffocate if a b^tch got careless or to into it. Plus I'm more into dominating a chick then taking a submissive role & letting some hooooooor use my face as a chair.

Comment

which I'm totally cool with (I love it actually) but now she wants me to wear this weird chin dildo thing. WTF i don't want to wear that. We frequent the sex shop a lot and buy some kinky stuff but this feels a little over the top for me.

I don't want to wear it but she keeps persisting what should I do??? I'm really digging this chick and she might be "the one". Need some feedback bros..

More lies. There isnt a girl. Attention. What an oxygen theif.

Comment

which I'm totally cool with (I love it actually) but now she wants me to wear this weird chin dildo thing.
                this may very well be may favorite lounge thread ever and that's saying quite a bit

Comment

LMAOOOOOOO that face dildo is hilarious

Comment

That looks cool, i would try it.

whats your concern, that she will smash your face in with her ass? just tell her to go slow

i dont see what the big deal is, you have her ass all in your face when you 69 right? its almost the same thing

Comment

man up and wear the dildo bro

Comment

Working...
                      X