No announcement yet.

Girls who fart : is it acceptable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, gender has NOTHING to do with it.

I don't have any problems with people partaking in the act of performing natural bodily functions. My issue is with the manners or lack of manners that follow afterwards, even with my n*ggas.

If you're going to burp cover your mouth and excuse yourself, or just excuse yourself if you haven't covered your mouth. If you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth. If you let rip, you let rip. I don't care so much, because everybody's **** stinks. But if you're feeling excessively gassy, leave the room and let rip elsewhere.

Women aren't magical creatures that don't fart or that **** Tiramisu or some such rot, they're human beings, with human bodily functions. If they've been raised properly, then they'll deal with them in a ladylike fashion, but I'm not going to crucify a woman for being human.

I'll crucify her for not acting cultured or civilized.

Comment

As long as she lets me put my lips around her fart box and does it in my mouth, then i'm ok with it.

Comment

I dont mind when they fart but when they burp thats when it bothers me. Especially if they burp like guys with their mouth open and you can see the residue come out. ****in gross

Comment

we all human there's nothing wrong with a sexy female ripping ass even if it's wet and it stains the thong

Comment

We have to place some small expectations on women. (Its completely unacceptable for a woman, to FART in my presence!).....the reason why women have been the most protected entity on this planet, is because US men see them as symbols of virtue! and endearment.

Listen mate.........you better sort yourself out! because women have got a million expectations placed upon us men! (And i have not really got a problem with that, it just means that we are quite a big deal!).

The only expectations a man should place on a woman, is to act lady like! (If she farts in my presence, if she blushes? i will have mercy on her, and probably be endeared).
            Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 03-13-2017, 12:20 PM.

Comment

What about girls who you live with who take massive shlts that leave shlt marks on the bowl and stink up the whole bathroom

Comment

its only acceptable if she asks you to pull her finger first

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                  What about girls who you live with who take massive shlts that leave shlt marks on the bowl and stink up the whole bathroom
                  lol..........

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                    Ive never seen one, are there girls who actually do sht like that? I bet only the fat and ugly ones do that. The ones who dont have much to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      its only acceptable if she asks you to pull her finger first
                      ^^^^^^Exactly. Anywhere but the dinner table.

Comment

Working...
                      X