No announcement yet.

Girls who fart : is it acceptable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls who fart : is it acceptable?

Not to me.. i dont give a fuk how fine she is. Women are not supposed to fart in front of people.

How do you feel about this?

There is a saying here in Australia: "It smells like something crawled up your arse and died."

I once told a girl that if anything did crawl up her arse and die, to leave it there - because it could only improve on the smells which came out of her.

We kind of grew apart after that.

Comment

I am happy for a woman to give me a dutch oven...but i dont think she should do it at the dinner table...poor etiquette.

Comment

PEOPLE who fart : is it acceptable?

i didnt think ones gender made farting more tolerable.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          PEOPLE who fart : is it acceptable?

i didnt think ones gender made farting more tolerable.
          course it does, a guy can tell a girl that they need to gas, but a girl usually wont tell a guy she needs to gay, normally she will just say i need to go toilet.

i always say it joking it, like haha, you would never do that infront of me. i would not be happy. i wouldnt be happy, and i wouldnt do it infront of her, but i might tell her i got gas, she might think burp.

they word fart is unacceptable too. i girl once burped in my face and i felt like punching her.

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
            course it does, a guy can tell a girl that they need to gas, but a girl usually wont tell a guy she needs to gay, normally she will just say i need to go toilet.

i always say it joking it, like haha, you would never do that infront of me. i would not be happy. i wouldnt be happy, and i wouldnt do it infront of her, but i might tell her i got gas, she might think burp.

they word fart is unacceptable too. i girl once burped in my face and i felt like punching her.
            Do you just get absolutely shit-faced hammered drunk before you post? Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
              Do you just get absolutely shit-faced hammered drunk before you post? Just wondering.
              i do sport, i dont drink. whats weird about the last post?

i do sport and i wouldnt be suprised if you were over weight or pedo 1punchkayo, or both. that romanian looking white dude with big red lips and a big nose.

Comment

i do sport, i dont drink. whats weird about the last post?
                Nothing, nothing at all. It was a completely 100% coherent post. My bad.

Comment

If it squeeks out accidently it's acceptable lol.

Comment

farts are farts and none of them smell good. being polite about it doesnt take away the funk.

if a cu/nt is gonna fart/burp/sneeze in your grill, time for someone to call the corpse patrol.

Comment

Working...
                    X