Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artur Beterbiev opponent to be revealed soon.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevenson or Shabranskyy...

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
      That would be great if that happened..If he can get Pascal that would be a huge step up
      Perfect match up.

Comment

If I had my choice, I would choose pascal... I think it's the toughest test for beterbiev before he steps up to world title fights..

Most likely smith or Browne

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
          GYM is destroying this guy's career, both stevenson and him are on the same stable, it should be easy to make that fight happen, unless one is really ducking
          I don't know if anyone can say that Stevenson is ducking Beterbiev, the man is really good, but he is really inactive if you compare him to other 2012 olympians like Usyk, Loma, Warren, Valdez and even Spence.
          His opposition isn't enough to say that Stevenson is ducking him.

Comment

The fight was first supposed to be in September but they are having hard time finding someone good enough to make main event. So they had to delay it in october.

Clearly Stevenson don't want to fight Beterbiev, he havn't even shown interest in fighting him.

But I agree with Pascal-Beterbiev i'd love seeing that fight. But from the sparring on youtube I doubt Pascal would last long the wost is was before Beterbiev destroy cloud

Comment

Another Euro hypejob. What has this guy shown besides thudding power?

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                I don't know if anyone can say that Stevenson is ducking Beterbiev, the man is really good, but he is really inactive if you compare him to other 2012 olympians like Usyk, Loma, Warren, Valdez and even Spence.
                His opposition isn't enough to say that Stevenson is ducking him.
                Beterbiev has punchers chance against stevenson, I put the blame on mich and beterbiev because mich actually said that the target for beterbiev is kovalev. Beterbiev in the other hand is "whatever they put in front of me"

Comment

Probably someone easy. Not as good as anyone in the poll. Beteriev seems to be alright with building up his record at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    Yup let him fight Stevenson, retire Adonis and then have a huge unification fight against Kovalev.
                    If you think Beterbiev beats Stevenson your are more of a troll than I thought.

Stick to your video games.

Comment

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
                      The fight was first supposed to be in September but they are having hard time finding someone good enough to make main event. So they had to delay it in october.

Clearly Stevenson don't want to fight Beterbiev, he havn't even shown interest in fighting him.

But I agree with Pascal-Beterbiev i'd love seeing that fight. But from the sparring on youtube I doubt Pascal would last long the wost is was before Beterbiev destroy cloud
                      Where are you getting this?

NOBODY with sense would put a prospect( be it an old one) like Beterbiev in with Stevenson.

Adonis would kill that guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X