Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Are The Dirtiest Fighters In Boxing Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd (cheater)
    Ward (dirty fighter)

Comment

Found it giggi is a dirty fighter
      PC: There are some people that said you said, "I'm done," and there are some that said they never saw you say that and the ref used his own discretion to stop the fight. Did you say you were done?

WMJ: Yeah, I was just like, "I'm done!" It was little things like hitting behind the head, he's good at that, hitting you right behind the ear and after 6 rounds of dealing with that, I realized it wasn't going to be my night. Sometimes you just gotta bow out and live to fight another day. How many fighters have you seen under the circumstances where that'll be their last fight. And you'll have people out here crying like, after that 5th round, he should have had his corner call it quits; that way he could live to fight another day. But then those are the same people that when you call it quits, they say you are a quitter and you gave up. People are always on the contrast. They always want to be on the other side. It's not something that makes me mad when people say you are a quitter or things like that because I understand most of them have never been in a street fight, let alone prepared for a boxing match, so I don't think they should be judging me by what I do. I've worked the jobs that they work. I can go to Walmart and scan items and work in the shipping department. I can work in a corporate office because I have a college education and I've done it before, so I can do their job, but the job that I'm doing, they can't do.

Comment

For clinching, Ward and possibly Wlad. For head butting, Hopkins is still the kind I believe. Holyfield carried that crown a long time.

Comment

Working...
        X