No announcement yet.

Rumor going around Stevenson may be back in Haiti June 17 against Craig Baker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
    Oh his mandatory defense? How does Kovalev have 3 mandatories and still defends against more than Stevenson in the same time frame? When was Stevenson's last mandatory defense?
    do you have a point or just trying spin out making yourself look like an idiot?

Comment

Chicken ducker is sad. Couldn't knock out Bika, who went up in weight, so now he has to fight this bum out of Texas to get back on a KO streak.....SMDH

Comment

What a bumm ass coward, I swear his type are always cowards. Must be the bloodline.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
          What a bumm ass coward, I swear his type are always cowards. Must be the bloodline.
          He's no angulo

Comment

Chicken ducker is sad. Couldn't knock out Bika, who went up in weight, so now he has to fight this bum out of Texas to get back on a KO streak.....SMDH
            So in other words you have no response to my post

Funny I'm on your ignore list yet you're still reading my posts hmm

Comment

If Kovalev is already fighting someone else in June, then I suppose there's nothing wrong with Stevenson taking a stay busy fight.

Comment

That is fine I guess, the Kovalev fight was always going to be Fall at best they were never fighting in the Summer.

Comment

Oh his mandatory defense? How does Kovalev have 3 mandatories and still defends against more than Stevenson in the same time frame? When was Stevenson's last mandatory defense?
                  KOV has 3 titles stevenson has 1 obviously that is going to mean more mandatories
                  3>1

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    Yea... like I said, could mean anything. Kov needs to defend belt or get stripped (unless worked out with IBF).

If anything, this works out for him
                    Unification supersede mandatories. I have a feeling if Kovalev could get Stevenson to agree to a fight he'll push his mandatory fight back to later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      That is fine I guess, the Kovalev fight was always going to be Fall at best they were never fighting in the Summer.
                      Ya no problem for me either, both got summer fights and then hook up in November.

Comment

Working...
                      X