No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever been to Floyd's gym?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever been to Floyd's gym?

I'm going to Vegas next week and I know it says it's a private gym, but i've heard sometimes it's open to public. I don't want to train, I just figured since his fight is coming up he'll obviously be in there and I can maybe watch him train. How do I find out?

Try contacting Floyd, just make sure it's not a text or email.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

send him pictures

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

But really, the majority of guys here haven't even stepped foot inside any boxing gym, much less Floyd's. Who needs to walk into gyms when you can just call boxers "cowards" from the comfort of your couch? In all honesty, just try contacting the gym and ask if it will be open to the public anytime soon.

Comment

I live down the street from his gym and know most of the guys there. I watched him training yesterday and he's working on some new skills.

The team is having some trouble though because I guess he learned that hitting people is bad and refuses to eat anything but graham crackers and milk.

Last edited by E. O. Wilson; 08-22-2014, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

But really, the majority of guys here haven't even stepped foot inside any boxing gym, much less Floyd's. Who needs to walk into gyms when you can just call boxers "cowards" from the comfort of your couch? In all honesty, just try contacting the gym and ask if it will be open to the public anytime soon.
            Yeah, what people who've never trained in a gym don't realise is that boxing gyms tend to be pretty open most of the time. I know wild card is apparently very open and you can even book training at big bear (of you sacrifice your child for money that is). Just check if they are open. There may be an opening soon considering the fight is in a few weeks

Comment

I was there last month with my nephew and I had no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie Beater View Post
                I live down the street from his gym and know most of the guys there. I watched him training yesterday and he's working on some new skills

Goddammit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  I was there last month with my nephew and I had no problems.
                  Careful, someone will link your nephew to the fact floyd can't read. It's that volatile right now.

Comment

I'm sure it's not hard to get contact information for the gym. Just call and ask.

Comment

Working...
                    X