Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch: Americans don't want the Ward fight so what's the point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Froch doesn't want to do it he does not have to seek out a rematch, however there is a consequence to that in that it is almost impossible to consider Froch above Ward in any debate or ranking. So he is basically stuck as number 2 at 168 until Ward leaves the division or Ward is off for too long (but in that case I would move Ward back ahead of Froch on his first significant win at 168) which is not exactly the greatest way to become the man in the division.

His career though so if he doesn't mind those consequences that is his choice, he lost once it is on him to want to clean up that mess and try to reach a higher level.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      If Froch doesn't want to do it he does not have to seek out a rematch, however there is a consequence to that in that it is almost impossible to consider Froch above Ward in any debate or ranking. So he is basically stuck as number 2 at 168 until Ward leaves the division or Ward is off for too long (but in that case I would move Ward back ahead of Froch on his first significant win at 168) which is not exactly the greatest way to become the man in the division.

His career though so if he doesn't mind those consequences that is his choice, he lost once it is on him to want to clean up that mess and try to reach a higher level.
      Ward should take the fight in the UK..It's time for Ward to take some chances as well..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Ward should take the fight in the UK..It's time for Ward to take some chances as well..
        Ward does need to do something, I would prefer he take a chance by going to 175 for newer challenges.

Comment

Working...
        X