Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats all this nonsense with smelling salts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats all this nonsense with smelling salts?

Now people are saying, based on some video that Ariza slipped Maidana some smelling salts between the 11th and 12th rounds.

I saw the vid, it's not really clear whats going on but I can sense this gaining a bit of momentum Bam2x's recent drugs test failure and with all the people online who hate Ariza.

I'm one of those who thinks he's scum and not above doing some dodgy **** to help his fighter, not necessarily peds but weight loss stuff and diuretics, but I don't think he's stupid enough to do something during the fight.

Thoughts?

If proven to be true, what are the implications for any fighters currently being trained by Ariza and former fighters as well?

Theyre really bath salts!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghazan View Post
      Now people are saying, based on some video that Ariza slipped Maidana some smelling salts between the 11th and 12th rounds.

I saw the vid, it's not really clear whats going on but I can sense this gaining a bit of momentum Bam2x's recent drugs test failure and with all the people online who hate Ariza.

I'm one of those who thinks he's scum and not above doing some dodgy **** to help his fighter, not necessarily peds but weight loss stuff and diuretics, but I don't think he's stupid enough to do something during the fight.

Thoughts?

If proven to be true, what are the implications for any fighters currently being trained by Ariza and former fighters as well?
      Idk but it brings Broner back into the mix and all his c.unt riders back with him...

Comment

Working...
      X