Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J'Leon Love Fails Drug Test, Team Rosado Respond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol at these Floyd fans defending him. Floyd sets out to trick everyone that he is cleaning up the sport by going in on PAC but yet his own people is testing dirty hahaha yet Floyd is not at fault?? So Floyd and his fans can talk about PAC and ariza with no proof but we're not suppose to question Floyd lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
      I did say that though, I think he's probably used it because he's struggling to make weight at Jr MW he was a MW not long ago If I'm correct??
      Love/Rosado took place at 160lbs, Rosado was the one that's relatively new at the weight. Love has been fighting at MW ever since he started. He should definitely think about moving up now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
        So Floyd's fighters not just one but two so far has tested dirt yet we can't question Floyd but PAC has never tested dirty and ariza has never been proven guilty of any dirty tactics but u guys are accusing PAC anyways?? lol!!! I think your last sentence suits u well.
        Morons! So you think floyd supplied them with PEDS? Or you think hes his fighters strength coach?

Promoter v trainer. Yeah promoter is usually with the fighter more. Right?

And no that last sentence was directed at you and your fellow "tards". Did you get that or is it hard to understand for you

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          HA!!! I don't know about that.
          Not only does Rosado feel cheated. J'Leon cheated me out of a trillion points!LOL

Comment

• Funny: Floyd said he stays in the sport in order to clean boxing up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Morons! So you think floyd supplied them with PEDS? Or you think hes his fighters strength coach?

And no that last sentence was directed at you and your fellow "tards". Did you get that or is it hard to understand for you
              Stop jumping around son u look like someone who just got caught and is trying to plead your case lol. I asked u again, so it's not Floyd's fault then what is he doing about this to stop his OWN fighters from juicing?? Do I need to remind u this is fighter #2 from Floyd's camp that tested dirty yet the guy set out to clean up the sport hasn't address any of this?? lol!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                Funny: Floyd said he stays in the sport in order to clean boxing up.
                The fine print clearly states that his fighters are allowed to take drugs, doe

Comment

• Embarrassing for Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    I think GBP do it when the fighters request it. To be fair, it's a big financial risk for promoters because not only do they pay for testing but if a fighter fails they lose the revenue from the fight not going ahead, have a tainted fighter on their hands reducing commercial appeal and then potentially banned with any rematch plans scuppered.
                    Exactly what I was getting at because the only other entity that has a vested interest in the product are the different tv networks that air matches. Should they be testing the product?

I don't believe the networks would do such a thing, unless forced.

Someone able to confirm that GBP tests its fighters? Curious

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post

When you "fight" to clean up the sport, you'd better start with your own gym...
                      Last edited by MDPopescu; 05-15-2013, 03:42 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Working...
                      X