Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Tabs Guerrero For Showtime PPV on May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor fight, not a great opponent and absolutely no surprise.

Comment

I found it hard to believe when Chris Mannix said Wladimir Klitschko will likely be on HBO PPV on May 4.

I couldn't imagine Wlad on the same PPV as Floyd Mayweather.

But I CAN imagine Wladimir on HBO on that date now. A heavyweight doubleheader would be awesome.
      Last edited by The Hammer; 02-19-2013, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
        If true, what a hypocrite Floyd is. He ripped Pacquiao when he fought on Showtime PPV and said that Pacquiao doesn't know the meaning of loyalty.
        I`m glad he`s a hypocrite in this situation.HBO put commentators in his fights that do nothing but bad mouth him,spread lies about him and makes his opponents look like they are doing better then they really are in Floyd fights.

Comment

There is no serious danger at 147 lbs for Floyd Mayweather.

Guerrero wouldnt have beaten Floyd at any point in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            I found it hard to believe when Chris Mannix said Wladimir Klitschko will likely be on HBO PPV on May 4.

I couldn't imagine Wlad on the same PPV as Floyd Mayweather.

But I CAN imagine Wladimir on the same HBO PPV as Canelo.
            Canelo will be on Showtime......

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              He ducked Hbo....My question is...Where does Guerrero play in all this...Will this be the Dive Floyd needed.

as a fellow manny pacquiao fan i must say that you are shameful and an embarrassment

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                And he also said he don't know who Guerrero is! Floyd's a Flip-flop Puto!! As long as beatable foe, he'll sign right away!!

We want a Pac-Floyd and this coward Drag & duck that fight for 4 yrs & never fought him.
                Ring ring, hi 2012 here, just wanted to remind you that Manny himself said he'd fight for a lesser share of money then flip flopped on that when Floyd took him up on that offer.

Comment

Comment

**** HBO for there flip/flopping on the Manny/Marquez/Mayweather PED Issue.
                    The way they discredited Marquez after one of the biggest wins in boxing is a huge shame.

Comment

Ho-hum, why not just have a ppv sparring session? Why not Alvarez or Trout? Oh yeah, they might have a chance at winning.

Comment

Working...
                      X