Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Bradley: Undefeated II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley is quite literally 1 of the few fighters who even has a slim chance at beating Floyd. He has the stamina and (dog) in him to make this fight competitive.

Comment

I agree that there is a high probability that Bradley will get dominated but he is a young undefeated champion in two weight classes.

if Bradley beats marquez the promotion for a Floyd fight would be huge and Floyd would have chance to defeat another future hofer in Bradley.

he should only be fighting future hofers in his last four fights

160-martinez
      154-canelo/cotto winner rematch
      147-bradley
      147-pacman/danny

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
        The sequel to the blockbuster mega event of 2007! Undefeated Floyd Mayweather jr puts his wbc and p4p title on the line against timothy bradley the current undefeated 147 wbo champion. this is the fight I want to see closing out 2012.

two champions one on the decline the other on the ascendency! it has the formula for a blockbuster event.
        Like Pac, BOB ARUM SAYS NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

once the numbers come in from the ppv they won't have a choice but to except whatever Floyd gives him..Bradley could make 6 million guaranteed where else is he going to make that kind of money for a fight.

if he is smart he gets by marquez then starts lobbying for a unification fight with floyd

Comment

The only chance any fighter have in defeating Floyd Mayweather is by out boxing him; That means sticking and moving. Like working behind a good jab, fighting off the back foot, throwing fast combination punches and using excellent leg movement.

Timothy Bradley fits that style. He is very similar to Mayweather in that they are both natural boxers who like to fight on the outside against come forward slugger/brawler type fighters.

Bradley's style could pose a potential match up problem for Mayweather since they both like to fight off the back foot. Floyd is at his best when his opponents are coming forward towards him. Timothy style is the polar opposite which could make for a very hotly contested bout.

Floyd should probably win but in order to do so he would have to bite down and dig deeper than usual against an opponent like Bradley who likes to box from a distance.

Comment

I think Mayweather wins, but Bradley would make it very tough on him and would be able to play chess with Mayweather at bit in that ring

but I have to see how Bradley looks against JMM after that Ruslan Provodnikov fight

Comment

Working...
              X