Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW, Canelo-Williams is a done deal!! Sept 15 MGM on PPV!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Williams should win this fight with a 12 round decision.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      Theres a good chance ponce could fight gonzales
      I figured that would be a main event on its own. But if that particular fight is on the card, I'll take back what I said. That's a great match up with guaranteed fireworks.

I'd only buy the card if it had a line up around this level:

Opener: Lara-Bundrage
      2nd Fight: Ponce-Gonzales
      3rd Fight:Ortiz-Random B class WW (maybe Mini Tyson if that's enough time after he KOs Guerrero)
      Main Event: Canelo-Williams

Nothing less than that. And having Ortiz fight before Canelo could set up a fight between the two in May 2013 at Staples Center. Now THAT's something I'll pay for.
      Last edited by BoxerDood; 05-22-2012, 05:22 PM.

Comment

I hope the Punisher wins.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          Michael, Doug or Lem ‏@ringmagazine

Lem: Oscar De La Hoya: Alvarez-Williams is on, done deal, MGM Grand, Sept. 15. #boxing

I never thought this would go through, i think its a step too far for canelo right now and williams although past his prime is not a shot fighter, Saying that i will have him in my p4p list if he somehow managed to get the W.
          Good fight, I would have preferred to see Canelo vs Lara though.

Interesting to see how he deals with the pressure than Williams will bring.

PPV you say, so what ever Canelo does we can take that of Floyd vs Cotto 1.5m total, to find Floyd's true amount.

Comment

Theres a good chance ponce could fight gonzales
            What makes you say that?

Comment

God I hope this gets a 24/7. I don't see this fight selling well without it.

If Williams beats Canelo soundly and Martinez fights Chavez in October, this will setup the Martinez vs Williams trilogy perfectly.

Comment

Damn I really think Williams is more risky fight then Kirkland and even Cotto props to Canelo for taking this fight

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Good fight, I would have preferred to see Canelo vs Lara though.

Interesting to see how he deals with the pressure than Williams will bring.

PPV you say, so what ever Canelo does we can take that of Floyd vs Cotto 1.5m total, to find Floyd's true amount.
                  Anything to discredit Floyd. You're a sad individual. This topic has NOTHING to do with him, but his name is in your mouth. You're his biggest fan homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                    What makes you say that?
                    I dont want no problems bro

Comment

I dont want dont no problems bro
                      I know carnalito.

I'm just curious if it's a story that I missed. Or if it's just something that you would like to see. Because, it's a damn good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X