No announcement yet.

I can sense allot of racism toward blacks here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
    why feel sorry for her.her skin color is a curse...you don't believe read the Q'uran
    stop lying you no nothing of the quran

quran says man was made from black mud clay stop your lies

and Mohammads uncle was black as night

his ancestors are in Ethiopia
    why do you lie

Comment

the quran says that?

Comment

there are more whites on death row then blacks but more blacks get put to death you do the math

and inventions dont get me started on black inventions

don't go there

Comment

Originally posted by PEANUT LIKACHU View Post
          the quran says that?
          yes quran says man was mad of black clay or mud

history says Muhammads uncle was as dark as night

Comment

now if you want to debate me on history and the quran np im down

Comment

i never read the quran i would want proof
              Originally posted by dragonlee34 View Post
              yes quran says man was mad of black clay or mud

history says Muhammads uncle was as dark as night

Comment

Allah says:

وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الإِنسَانَ مِن صَلْصَالٍ مِّنْ حَمَإٍ مَّسْنُون وَالْجَآنَّ خَلَقْنَاهُ مِن قَبْلُ مِن نَّارِ السَّمُوم وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلاَئِكَةِ إِنِّي خَالِقٌ بَشَرًا مِّن صَلْصَالٍ مِّنْ حَمَإٍ مَّسْنُونٍ
                فَإِذَا سَوَّيْتُهُ وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِي فَقَعُواْ لَهُ سَاجِدِينَ فَسَجَدَ الْمَلآئِكَةُ كُلُّهُمْ أَجْمَعُونَ إِلاَّ إِبْلِيسَ أَبَى أَن يَكُونَ مَعَ السَّاجِدِينَ قَالَ يَا إِبْلِيسُ مَا لَكَ أَلاَّ تَكُونَ مَعَ السَّاجِدِينَ قَالَ لَمْ أَكُن لِّأَسْجُدَ لِبَشَرٍ خَلَقْتَهُ مِن صَلْصَالٍ مِّنْ حَمَإٍ مَّسْنُونٍ قَالَ فَاخْرُجْ مِنْهَا فَإِنَّكَ رَجِيمٌ وَإِنَّ عَلَيْكَ اللَّعْنَةَ إِلَى يَوْمِ الدِّينِ قَالَ رَبِّ فَأَنظِرْنِي إِلَى يَوْمِ يُبْعَثُونَ قَالَ فَإِنَّكَ مِنَ الْمُنظَرِينَ إِلَى يَومِ الْوَقْتِ الْمَعْلُومِ قَالَ رَبِّ بِمَا أَغْوَيْتَنِي لأُزَيِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ فِي الأَرْضِ وَلأُغْوِيَنَّهُمْ أَجْمَعِينَ إِلاَّ عِبَادَكَ مِنْهُمُ الْمُخْلَصِينٍَِ

Verily We created man of potter's clay of black mud altered. And the jinn did We create aforetime of essential fire.

And (remember) when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am creating a mortal out of potter's clay of black mud altered. So, when I have made him and have breathed into him of My spirit, do ye fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him.

So the angels fell prostrate, all of them together. Save Iblis. He refused to be among the prostrate. He said: O Iblis! What aileth thee that thou art not among the prostrate? He said: Why should I prostrate myself unto a mortal whom Thou hast created out of potter's clay of black mud altered?
                He said: Then go thou forth from hence, for verily thou art outcast. And lo! the curse shall be upon thee till the Day of Judgment. He said: My Lord!Reprieve me till the day when they are raised. < He said: Then lo! Thou art of those reprieved; Till an appointed time. He said: My Lord, Because Thou has sent me astray, I verily shall adorn the path of error for them in the earth, and shall mislead them every one. Save such of them as are Thy perfectly devoted slaves. [El Hijr-verses 26-40] Marmeduke Pickthal translation of the Quran

Allah says that verily He created Adam from clay made of black mud and that before the creation of Adam, He created the jinn from fire of a scorching wind. Allah told the angels that He was going to create man from clay made of black mud.
                He told the angels that after He fashioned Adam and breathed into him from His spirit that they had to bow down to Adam. All of the angels bowed down to Adam. However, Iblis refused to bow. Allah asked Iblis why he refused to bow. Iblis said that he would not bow down to a man that He (Allah) created from clay made of black mud. Allah then expelled Iblis from Paradise and cursed him.
                Iblis asked Allah to grant him respite until the Day of Resurrection and Allah granted him respite. Iblis then said that he would lead Adam’s descendants astray; all of them except Allah’s sincere servants.

It is a known fact that the Arabic word for black mud is hama. Also, the scholars say the following about the word hama in their tafsirs (explanation) of the Quran:

·
                Explaining hama in the verses above, El Quortobi says in his tafsir of the Quran:

“Hama is black mud.” والحمأ: الطين الأسود

Comment

black mud but mud is brown i believe. i just searched hama and all i see is houses made out of dirt, but they are a brown redish color.

Comment

Muhammad relatives in africa

muhammeds uncle was black as night

http://books.google.com/books?id=7Xr...0night&f=false
                    Last edited by dragonlee34; 09-25-2011, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Red K for posting all this religious nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                      X