No announcement yet.

Busted bag!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busted bag!

the straps to the top of my heavy bag busted. This is the 2nd time this has happened I just bought it a few months ago, I don't really have the money to buy a new one, does anyone know how I can still use it or repair it?

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    the straps to the top of my heavy bag busted. This is the 2nd time this has happened I just bought it a few months ago, I don't really have the money to buy a new one, does anyone know how I can still use it or repair it?
    what kind of bag is it???? and hmm if the bag is really swinging that much...u may b pushing your punches too much..a proper hit on the bag will fold around ur hand...not sway the bag all over...just a thought not tryna accuse u of wrong hitting...

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
      what kind of bag is it???? and hmm if the bag is really swinging that much...u may b pushing your punches too much..a proper hit on the bag will fold around ur hand...not sway the bag all over...just a thought not tryna accuse u of wrong hitting...
      Its a 100lb bag I think its everlast it was like $80, I don't have a regular bag stand though its hanging from a pole outside (home made) causing it to swing like crazy plus we have had 100°+ weather in the past couple of months with like a total of 4 days of rain only.

My first bag (same type and brand) lasted me 2 years before it busted.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        Its a 100lb bag I think its everlast it was like $80, I don't have a regular bag stand though its hanging from a pole outside (home made) causing it to swing like crazy plus we have had 100°+ weather in the past couple of months with like a total of 4 days of rain only.

My first bag (same type and brand) lasted me 2 years before it busted.
        got ya...yeah i got an everlast water bag and i've put a hole in it..lol the cheap everlast bags are just that...and if yours is outside then yeah weather is def putten impact on it...u any good at sewing???? it almost may b best to mayb cut slits in the top and pull something thru it like rope or leather or poss the straps that have busted..hmm dunno that def sucks tho

Comment

Working...
        X