Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know how much HBO bought Alvarez vs. Hatton for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know how much HBO bought Alvarez vs. Hatton for?

Anyone know how much HBO bought Alvarez vs. Hatton for?

I am not sure but I bet it was more than the Donaire vs. Montiel card.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
      I am not sure but I bet it was more than the Donaire vs. Montiel card.

Yeah I bet it was but I do not think that it is such a bad thing and that HBO really wanted to show Saul Alvarez to the American Public.

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
        Yeah I bet it was but I do not think that it is such a bad thing and that HBO really wanted to show Saul Alvarez to the American Public.
        The American public couldn't care less.

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
          Ya Oscar is really trying to groom Saul Alvarez to be the next cash cow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
            The American public couldn't care less.
            The American public also did not care when Manny Pacquiao made his American debut against Lehlohonolo Ledwaba in 2001.

Comment

The American public also did not care when Manny Pacquiao made his American debut against Lehlohonolo Ledwaba in 2001.
              I was thinking the same thing you have to introduce the fighter sometime.

Comment

Saul Alvarez ... Manny Pacquiao

Oh Boxing Scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                  Saul Alvarez ... Manny Pacquiao

Oh Boxing Scene.
                  Time will tell. Pacquiao at 20 was not half the fighter Saul Alvarez is at 20.

Comment

Time will tell. Pacquiao at 20 was not half the fighter Saul Alvarez is at 20.
                    Wow. This is who I post with on BoxingScene. Do you watch this sport? Or do you just roll with public perception.

Saul Alvarez is a bum. He doesn't have any kind of remote skill. He is slow, his chin is crap, and he has the most overrated power in the sport today. 20 years old or 30, he will always be the same fighter. He wasn't born with a gift. That's fine, not many are, I'm sure he'll lead a productive life regardless.

Comment

Working...
                    X