Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That racist prick Nelson Mandela can suck my balls for all I care....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe there's people out there who don't like Mandela...

Comment

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
      Racism is human nature.
      No it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
        I agree. Don't get me wrong, I hate almost everything, but Mandela's cool with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
          This is true

But it's the way of this board to hate the humanitarian and embrace the extremist.
          Last edited by Grand Champ; 08-10-2010, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
            If you too stupid to read that **** then you can just suck my dick ******.
            Shut the **** up, speak english before you try calling people stupid wtf is 'if you too stupid' and then you call someone else a ******? you sound like a ****** from south central l.a who been gangbanging baby mothers all their life, go **** yourself.

Comment

they were standing up against an oppressive regime & using guerrilla tactics.. isn't that what a revolution is and what you are supposed to do?

they should put all of the USA's Founding Fathers on the terrorist list for violating the rules of war, using guerrilla tactics, and hanging Brits as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                they were standing up against an oppressive regime & using guerrilla tactics.. isn't that what a revolution is and what you are supposed to do?

they should put all of the USA's Founding Fathers on the terrorist list for violating the rules of war, using guerrilla tactics, and hanging Brits as well.
                i agree with that post.

Comment

Working...
                X