No announcement yet.

manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Means I was too busy workin and ****in bitches to follow sports anymore. Boxing was a keeper. To hell wit everything else. When I got a car and was able to work and go wherever I wanted, I quit playin and watchin sports. Smokin, drinkin, and ****in was my steez.
    Suit yourself my ******. I put time aside for a bit of football, basketball, and soccer.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Suit yourself my ******. I put time aside for a bit of football, basketball, and soccer.
      I won't begrudge no man who into the other sports, but I find that **** absolutely uninteresting now. Once I started makin $ and became a pothead, I lost all my athletic zeal Bully. And even just watchin the **** and not playin it, I realized the other **** was games. Nobody 'plays' boxing. It's a motha****in fight. The other sports just became wack to me.

Comment

• So what does mangler smoke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
          So what does mangler smoke?
          We were just talkin bout this in the other drunk thread homey. I don't smoke no more. Strictly on the drank bro.

Comment

• ****** bitched out! Yes! I was worried about havin that foo attached at the hip all day, but his whiny ass decided it wasn't for him. And I got the deal. Now I get to do my other presentation here. My other client was cool as **** about it. I'm havin a better Monday than I thought!

BTW, I just noticed I've broken protocol by postin in this thread not only sober, but during the day. **** it. I'm a happy man. Now if only outta nowhere I get to fire somebody today.

Comment

• Manglah ma mayne,
              what you be drinkin homey?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Manglah ma mayne,
                what you be drinkin homey?
                Sadly, I'm still at work homey. No drinkin for several hrs. I'll be on the Goose and some brew tonite tho.

Comment

• Here's the white staff of Gandalf my man, you prolly need it to keep them bitches off for a minute, even at work:

Comment

• It's time. Drank is on!

Comment

• Good day today. Back on the grind tomorrow without havin to train. Goddamn month is almost over already. I already got 20 deals, so I'm gettin my bonus. I still gotta get a new car dammit. I was supposed to handle that **** a month ago. The extra cash boost will help. I kinda want some of the Goose. **** it. I'm on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X