Mercer KO Sylvia another camera angle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by lakers19 View Post
      do you think the heavyweight division is bad in mma now??? fedor, barnett, mir, lesnar, coutore, big nog, werdum, carwin, cain, kongo, gonzaga, cro cop, Arlovski,etc.

and i only really think the UFC's heavyweight division was bad a few years ago, not mma's. pride fc's heavyweight division a few years ago was sick. fedor, cro cop, barnett, coleman, randalmen, herring, nog, werdum, hunt, goodridge, frye, fujita Kharitonov etc . thats a sick division right there.

man i miss pride, did you like pride in the day????
      the heavyweight division is the sport's wekest division...basically those guys you named are the top guys, everyone else seems to be a bunch of overweight guys who hit hard because they're all over 200 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
        Lol Tim Sylvia is far from one of MMA's best Heavyweights. Stop trying so hard, MMA is going anywhere.
        i find it kinda funny how people try to jump on this as a boxing > MMA situation hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
          Lol Tim Sylvia is far from one of MMA's best Heavyweights. Stop trying so hard, MMA is going anywhere.
          well..... he was ranked like no.8 in the consensus heavyweight rankings before this fight took place
          don't blame the messenger... look it up
          no matter what you may think
          it still looks bad, that's all I'm saying

Comment

Originally posted by DuttyAlacrity View Post
            well..... he was ranked like no.8 in the consensus heavyweight rankings before this fight took place
            don't blame the messenger... look it up
            no matter what you may think
            it still looks bad, that's all I'm saying
            Looks bad for who Tim Sylvia huggers?

To me this was a great moment in the sport. Sylvia was an idiot for taking the fight though (especially with the Affliction spot lined up), but that's another matter.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
              "I need money, so we knockin' ****ers out."

Comment

Working...
              X