Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you think "weight training ****ed Amir Khan up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, Khan's a good boxer, his training was perfect. His chin isn't.

Comment

i think Rubio changing Khan's style had more to do with the loss than Khan's weight training etc

i think Khan could of decisioned Prescott but now Prescott knows he can hurt him he might no be able to beat him in a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
        do you think amir khan was effected in a bad way by all the weight training he used to do before fights?
        NAH, ITS WAS THOSE 2 LEFT HOOKS THAT DID IT!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
          that's what i thought.being 5-11 and 135 pounds has to be unhealthy, he debuted at that weight, as a young man, and he's still growing, so maybe..........
          Ha. I'm 5'10 and 126 pounds. I'm a Paul Williams kinda freak.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Amir Khan was fasting during Ramadan you set off ****ing rednecks/village hicks.

That is why his punch resistance was down. Combined with the fact that Prescott is the best single punch knockout artist since Julian Jackson and it was a flukey temple shot is why Khan got hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Von View Post
              Amir Khan was fasting during Ramadan you set off ****ing rednecks/village hicks.

That is why his punch resistance was down. Combined with the fact that Prescott is the best single punch knockout artist since Julian Jackson and it was a flukey temple shot is why Khan got hurt.
              when he fought it was only the fifth day of ramadan, so he was no that dehydrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Von View Post

Nothing was fluke about Prescott's punches. That guy can bang, and he'll prove it again if he fights Khan in a rematch. I'll put money on that.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

The fight ended too fast to determine something like that. For me it's simple, he has speed, skills and everything but his chin holds him down, plus Prescott is a puncher. Bad match up for Khan.

Comment

How many times has Khan gone to the canvas already in his short career?

I've lost count already. Gomez and Limond were really Big hitters though. PMLMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
                      Ha. I'm 5'10 and 126 pounds. I'm a Paul Williams kinda freak.
                      it also depends on age.you stop growing around 22 i believe.

Comment

Working...
                      X