No announcement yet.

Cliff "tomato can" Couser KO'd Barrett in 2 rounds last year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
    dude , didn't vitali and wlad fight monte too?

it's haye's 2nd fight at heavy. cut him some slack.
    Haye has talked himself up so much he deserves it

if he had been quite people would not be saying this

Haye dug his own grave

Comment

Just because he ko'd him in 2, doesn't mean anything to Haye. If Haye Ko's Barrett in round 4 it doesn't make Cliff Couser better than Haye.

Comment

Wlad should be ashamed that he's due to fight Rahman when he's recognized as THE heavyweight champion versus Haye fighting Barrett as his SECOND fight at HW.

Comment

Wlad_Owns and Tunney are brothers seperated at birth.

Comment

Wlad lost to Ross Purity. Puritty lost to Hasim Rahman (oh and pretty much everyone else he fought). Therefore, by the power of your logic, Rahman is going to beat Wlad. All heil the power of the transitive property as exercised by mental midgets!

Comment

I believe in the powers of positive energy and the poison of thinking negatively. I can only imagine the damage speaking and thinking so negatively does on someone's internal chemistry because it isn't healthy at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                I believe in the powers of positive energy and the poison of thinking negatively. I can only imagine the damage speaking and thinking so negatively does on someone's internal chemistry because it isn't healthy at all.
                What in the fuck?!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bull View Post
                  What in the fuck?!
                  When you speak as negatively as some of the nuthuggers and extremists do here, it's bound to carry on into other facets of your life. Women don't want to be with such hateful folks, it's immature.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
                    Haye has talked himself up so much he deserves it

if he had been quite people would not be saying this

Haye dug his own grave
                    haye is digging himself into publicity and a possible title shot.

monte barrett is a decent enough fighter. if haye is all hype he's good enough to expose him. look at what happened to the great tye fields.

Comment

I am just happy in the knowledge that I get a better per diem when travelling than Monte Barrett does, and I don't even have to fight anyone.

Cliff Couser is cahrazy.

He's a crazy cat. Watch his fight with Malcom Tann for proof.
                      He got a screw loose.

Comment

Working...
                      X