Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't wear you're headphones at the gym?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H0e can't be the real deal. If she was creative she'd find a way to get in touch.

Comment

You shouldnt wear your headphones in public period. Makes you look anti social. You see those people who listen to music at school, on the bus, at the grocery store, library, dmv, etc? Basically tells people to **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
        This hot chick came up to me today and we started talking for like 10 min. She told me that she always wanted to speak to me but I always had my ipod on. So guys leave you're ipod in your gym bag and start being more social.
        screw that bro, when people try and talk to me when I have my head phones, hot or not, I tell them to beat it. Or I take my sweaty cap off and shake the excess off. That usually keeps them away. I am an old man, and I am training to fight. I don't need any distractions.

That's why I do most of my training outside. If you f--kers are ever in Toronto and see a 6'1, 210lb brother standing on the corner of a main street jumping rope or shadow boxing while wearing a Pacquiao or B-Hop shirt it's probably me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
          You shouldnt wear your headphones in public period. Makes you look anti social. You see those people who listen to music at school, on the bus, at the grocery store, library, dmv, etc? Basically tells people to **** off.
          Not just that, but it desensitises one's surroundings. Need to keep sharp and on the lookout these days, not absorbed in music and unaware of what's going on around you. There's no way in hell I'd walk around town with headphones on like I used to. Gotta keep 'em ears and eyes peeled.

Comment

The only time i talk to people at the gym is when im in the pool or jacuzzi, when im working out i dont talk to anybody.

Comment

lol, theres a bunch of meathead douches here. Ahh, I lose my focus when someone talks to me. I need hardcore rock music. Wahhhhh. **** off.

I trained 3 years on a division 1 team, which I'm sure is more then 95% of you can say, and Im sure its harder then you work out. We had no music, and the minute or so in between lifts, I would talk it up with other chicks on the track team. I still lifted heavy, hard, and improved. ****in douches.

Comment

Working...
              X