No announcement yet.

Elie Seckbach attempts to get Donaire's wife's cleavage on video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
    You just had me waste 4 minutes of my life and I didn't even see any cleavage. Give me back my 4 minutes you son of a *****.
    what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
      You just had me waste 4 minutes of my life and I didn't even see any cleavage. Give me back my 4 minutes you son of a *****.
      You chose to waste four minutes of your life. You could have spent it stimulating your mind by reading a book. However, you chose to look at this video just to get a look at a woman's breasts, so you should be cursing yourself for your stupidity. By the way, you waste a lot more time posting stupid comments on this site. Looking at a woman's breasts is a step up!

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        You chose to waste four minutes of your life. You could have spent it stimulating your mind by reading a book. However, you chose to look at this video just to get a look at a woman's breasts, so you should be cursing yourself for your stupidity. By the way, you waste a lot more time posting stupid comments on this site. Looking at a woman's breasts is a step up!
        It was a semi joke, you ****ing troll. I could care less about her A cup cleavage, it's as easy as going to a **** site. But really though, what a judgmental little ***** you are.

Comment

P Will are you Seck***?? You keep posting his annoying videos.

Comment

Elie Seckbach is autistic dumb boring sportscaster

Comment

Working...
            X