Collapse
No announcement yet.

maywheter steps up and ****s pacs credibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For 40 million dollars to refuse blood test, that would only idiots do or people that have something to hide.

Comment

Originally posted by Sudo View Post
      For 40 million dollars to refuse blood test, that would only idiots do or people that have something to hide.
      He isn't refusing to do blood tests! Do you have any idea what the actual issue is? Honestly, 2 minutes of research and you would know he isn't refusing blood tests at all.

Comment

its called character son.........................or hyping the fight............

Comment

the real reason is because Pac knows the olympic testing will give mayweather an edge.

Let's say pac has been on roids right. What's stopping him from not taking any this fight and agree to the testing and pass with flying colors and win or lose he'll earn about 40 mil and he'll just say he lost to one of the best and he can retire and go into politics. He'll still have a decent career to look back on even if he did lose to mayweather.

But that's not the case, he knows money has been through the process of olympic testing and that will give him an edge over manny. Manny has no idea how it will affect his mind and body(actually he does know it will affect him negatively think back to morales fight) But manny doesn't want to give him any kind of edge, because unlike mayweather, manny wants to win and cares about legacy not just money.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            He isn't refusing to do blood tests! Do you have any idea what the actual issue is? Honestly, 2 minutes of research and you would know he isn't refusing blood tests at all.
            Sorry.. For 40 million dollars to refuse random blood test 30 days before the fight, or three days before the fight, or one day before the fight, or because you don't like needles (different options, depends if you ask Roach, Koncz, Arum) that would only idiots do or people that have something to hide.

Originally posted by struglerer View Post
            its called character son.........................or hyping the fight............
            Don't give me that character ****, where was his character when he cheated on his wife?

Hyping the fight sounds possible, but damage is already done...

And sorry for my english, it's not my primary language.

Comment

Sorry.. For 40 million dollars to refuse random blood test 30 days before the fight, or three days before the fight, or one day before the fight, or because you don't like needles (depends if you ask Roach, Koncz, Arum) that would only idiots do or people that have something to hide.

Don't give me that character ****, where was his character when he cheated on his wife?

Hyping the fight sounds possible, but damage is already done...
              the real reason is because Pac knows the olympic testing will give mayweather an edge.

Let's say pac has been on roids right. What's stopping him from not taking any this fight and agree to the testing and pass with flying colors and win or lose he'll earn about 40 mil and he'll just say he lost to one of the best and he can retire and go into politics. He'll still have a decent career to look back on even if he did lose to mayweather.

But that's not the case, he knows money has been through the process of olympic testing and that will give him an edge over manny. Manny has no idea how it will affect his mind and body(actually he does know it will affect him negatively think back to morales fight) But manny doesn't want to give him any kind of edge, because unlike mayweather, manny wants to win and cares about legacy not just money.

Comment

Originally posted by juan esparza View Post
                f Ur not blind every body can see Manny s on something he barely got pass Marquez and all those washed up Mexican fighters and out of nowhere smokes cotto that's bull**** if he doesn't take this Olympic drug style test it will destroy his credibility and be remembered as the little juiced Filipino if i was the boxing commissioner i would take this serious and not let PAC fight anybody unless he takes this kind of test he can really hurt some one and its a sport and i would hate to see someone get hurt when this can be avoided
                bollocks. barely got past JMM? the fight was at 130 u tool. and marquez is quality. cotto was always over rated, and i said it way before the fight. all mayweather has achieved by saying this is show that he isnt sure that he can beat pacquaio. hes scared.

Comment

Mayweather is trying to be recognized as an ATG outside of the ring, not inside it.

Comment

Working...
                  X