No announcement yet.

Guys U enjoyed see get KTFO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys U enjoyed see get KTFO

I enjoyed every second of Mosley vs Margarito. I when i saw Shane land that big left hook in the 8th had me nearly jizzing my pants, then the 9th round just drained me!

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
    I enjoyed every second of Mosley vs Margarito. I when i saw Shane land that big left hook in the 8th had me nearly jizzing my pants, then the 9th round just drained me!
    Dirty Phag

_______

Comment

Margarito indeed :d

Comment

Lennox Lewis, the only Lewis fights can I watch are the ones were he gets koed.

Comment

I was salivating when Margarito was getting destroyed. I almost felt like a bad person as I was yelling "Knock him the f*** out!!!"

Comment

I felt aroused watching Pacquiao beat Oscar down.

Comment

Any time judah got hit clean i smiled...

Same with barrera. Barerra was an *******!

Comment

I wouldn't go as far as that but it was pretty awesome.

Comment

I guess Margarito would be the person to please your arse. No woman ever could.

Atleast he took it like man. He didn't quit on his knees or run like a coward. Plus his opponent was obviously on the juice.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                    I was salivating when Margarito was getting destroyed. I almost felt like a bad person as I was yelling "Knock him the f*** out!!!"
                    LOL yeah I was at my Co worker's house because it wsa his turn to host the fight party, and his family is Mexican, at first I thught it would be awkward to cheer for Mosley since they would most likely be cheering for Margarito but how wrong was I...they were al jumping screaming for Mosley to knock Margarito out, and when he was finishing him everyone was jumping in excitement including myself, we continued the party after the fight. It was awesome!

Comment

Working...
                    X