No announcement yet.

to be fair you cant compare floyds ppv numbers to pacman's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fights View Post
    Calzaghe vs Roy Jones did a dismal 225,000. Why? Part of it is because Calzaghe is not American.
    not just because he wasnt american, but because he wasnt known, or exciting. lenox lewis wasnt american, julio cesar chavez wasnt american, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Fights View Post
      How old are you boy?
      im 21......just in my prime......why dont you get off BS and get back into elementary classs.....might do you some good

Comment

anthonyanderson..wonder who's alt you are

Comment

larrysmithx = Uncle Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
            not just because he wasnt american, but because he wasnt known, or exciting. lenox lewis wasnt american, julio cesar chavez wasnt american, etc.
            Oh come on. Lennox Lewis wasn't as popular as Tyson even though their eras mesh.

When I've watch Tyson in the 1980s, almost everyone in my street talk about him after his fight, now there is hardly anything to be excited about.

Let's face it with name like Klitschko, who is not only boring but a non-American also, won't be a PPV attraction.
            Last edited by Fights; 09-25-2009, 02:00 PM.

Comment

im not gonna even reply to that last post by the alt anderson

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                im not gonna even reply to that last post by the alt anderson
                Good for you larry don't be baited into a mud slinging contest. I do think Pacquiao being non american has anything to do with PPV's for him. I think his style is exciting enough to sell PPV's. As for the Klitty's well ummm I have said it before I ratehr watch the grass grow outside in the winter than buy or watch another fight involving Wlad. Vitali is a different story with the right B Side he might get some luv. The reason Claslappy and Jones did not sell more than 250 PPV's is because Jones was pushing 40 and way past his prime and Claslappy is boring as hell to watch. Well maybe not that boring but coming off his fight with B Hop and we all know what that fight was like painful to watch no one wanted to see that again. I mean that was the fight most Americans saw him in..Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyAnderson View Post
                  im 21......just in my prime......why dont you get off BS and get back into elementary classs.....might do you some good
                  LOL his balls dropped 2 years ago and now he's prime!?! LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyAnderson View Post
                    21 years old is not prime. You are still Green.
                    Last edited by Fights; 09-25-2009, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X