Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be honest. Margarito was the better man against Cotto. There was no plaster.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets be honest. Margarito was the better man against Cotto. There was no plaster.

It's just a corny excuse like Brook's eye excuse against Spence.

Fact is, Margarito had more dog in him like Spence had more dog in him than Brook.

The second fight proved this, he struggled against one eyed Margs, who was coming on strong.

Margs gas tank and chin won him the first Cotto fight. It was too much for Cotto.

let's be honest- Spence has all the qualities you love ina fighter except one so in your head you love him but in your heart you despise him and it's making you feel bloated and emotional.

Comment

Just put him on your ignore lists and he will fade away

Comment

Spence broke more than Brooks eye this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          let's be honest- Spence has all the qualities you love ina fighter except one so in your head you love him but in your heart you despise him and it's making you feel bloated and emotional.
          I like Spence.

But his fans irritate me

He's a likeable fighter, but it's just the fans....

the fans...........................

Comment

Everyone who can keep it real with themselves know Margarito > Cotto

Cotto isnt build like Margo, Margo just a tough dude that cotto cant handle, some dude just have a person card and Margarito has cotto card.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Lmaooooo. He's conflicted and it's making him lash out.

Hype. Just put the style over the skin color man. It's ok. It won't hurt.

Look at me. Loma is in my top 5 because I lovvvveee watching skilled fighters display those skills in a ring. Skin color doesn't matter because they all bleed red.

Comment

This is true. Margarito was just caught trying to cheat with plaster against Mosley. He never used plaster in any of his fights. He just happened to get caught trying to use plaster against Mosley a guy Cotto had already beat, but the fight before that one against Cotto, no Margarito didn't use plaster against Cotto even though he beat Mosley.

But for Mosley, yeah he tried to use plaster. But he never used it in any fight. He just got caught once trying to use it.

You guys don't give Margarito any credit. He's the real TBE

Margarito would have ****ed Floyd up.

Margarito would beat Joshua too!

Margarito is the greatest of all time, he's TBE

Bow Down haters!!!

Comment

And that 2nd fight against Cotto was bullshyt.

Cotto struggled in that fight. Margarito was beating the brakes off Cotto proving the haters wrong.

So what if the scores were 89-82 in Cotto's favor.

Margarito was beating that ass!

Put Margarito and Cotto in the ring today right now and what would happen? Margarito would beat Cotto's ass down!

The fight would be over in less than 5 rounds. It would be worse than the Triple G beating on Brook.

For those that are real and know what's up, they know this the truth! Yeeeeaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!

Bow Down haters!
                  Last edited by The Time; 05-29-2017, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                    I like Spence.

But his fans irritate me

He's a likeable fighter, but it's just the fans....

the fans...........................
                    He doesn't have enough fans to irritate you. You've decided he's the Floyd fans favorite because you have serious issues. you are conflicted because he fights the way you like but Spence also has the level of melanin that kicks in your insecurities.

You poor thing you can't help yourself. Maybe ggg beats canelo and you can feel better. If not, then you're gonna have to call on Manny to beat Spence, of course you know Manny is shiitting in his senate seat thinking about how to avoid that.

Even better, loma is going to box and move in what you call a "boring" way when he fights salido which means you will. BE even more conflicted because one of your heroes will fight in the style you most associate with melanin.

You are going to have a mental meltdown. Lmfao.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-29-2017, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X