Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been to Hawaii?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but only at the airport lmao. It's one of the stopovers from Philippines aside from Guam

Comment

Congrats on the graduation, TBear

have a great time over there...

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Thanks Jose. Maybe I post a Hula pic of myself. With a pair of coconuts on. But maybe not, I wouldn't want to get banned.

Thanks, I am bringing the laptop. So I will be posting from there.
        lol seriously? Your smartphone is fine. Hawaii is covered by US cellphones if you didn't know that

Comment

I've seen the TV show lost.

Comment

My Daughter is graduating tonight and then @4 in the morning we are off to Hawaii. Maui! Never been there.
            Been to Maui 5 times. Greatest place on earth. Go snorkeling at black rock in kaanapali. You can also climb it and jump. Good times.
            Congrats.

Comment

Ok all i got from this is that shes old enough. Can your confirm this? Lol

But nah on a serious note good for you bear family. Have a good time and enjoy thw fruits of your labor

Comment

My Daughter is graduating tonight and then @4 in the morning we are off to Hawaii. Maui! Never been there.
                Congrats, bud.

Never been.

One day.

Comment

Thanks to everyone that replied. Just got back from her grad ceremony. Leaving in about 5 hours. Then I will check in after I am on the Island.

Comment

Working...
                  X