Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito vs. Sor Rungvisai Rematch To Happen in The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long live king sor!

Long may he reign!

1st of his name, king of the andals and first men! Protector of the boxing realm

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      Good good, 2017 is the best year in boxing in years!

CANELO VS GGG

Joshua vs Klitschko

Gonzalez vs Rungvasi 2

GGG vs Jacobs

Ward vs Kovalev 2

Jack vs Degale

Frampton vs Cruz 2

Crawford vs Diaz

Brook vs Spence Jr.

Thurman vs Garcia

Lemeiux vs Stevens

Etc.
      Why is Lemieux /Stevens on that list?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Why is Lemieux /Stevens on that list?
        Knockout of the year so far and it was all intents and purposes gonna be a war!

Stevens was coming on but he kept brawling instead of using his jab and countering for Lemeiux's left hook!

Was a good fight while it lasted!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          Knockout of the year so far and it was all intents and purposes gonna be a war!

Stevens was coming on but he kept brawling instead of using his jab and countering for Lemeiux's left hook!

Was a good fight while it lasted!
          It was short and sweet. I think Mikey might have had the better knock out.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
            This is gonna be a crazy ass rematch.

Choco pulls a Marquez on Little Pac this time.
            You're assuming Choco can get past Minny Pacquiao's head. I'm not sold

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            I am utterly baffled by the hate that Gonzalez gets. Normally I dont even say that, people being haterz, but he actually gets 'hated' on by people who seem to have a really bizarre thing against him for no reason. He's consistently taken big fights in every division he's been in, shows arguably the best offense in the entire sport at the moment and consistently produces amazing fights.

What the **** is wrong with you people? He is everything that is good with boxing at the moment and yet this place is full of weirdos who do nothing but slag him off non stop as if he ****ed your mum.

Funnily enough, it's usually the same type of guys that would say "I hate Floyd because he's a pitter patter fighter who only fights defensively against bums". Despite that argument being absurd, it would make sense then that you'd love Gonzalez as he would be everything Floyd isnt. Explain your dislike, more than just "I'm butthurt that he beat Cuadras and took another fight against another top contender instead of giving a rematch".

I really wanna know what it is that gets peoples panties in a twist...?

Anyway, considering he won the last fight what I thought was reasonably clearly, albeit close, I think he'll take this one easier. That's if, as people are saying, he's not had too many tough wars in recent years and burning out. Either way, I'm looking forward to another FOTY candidate. Dude is amazing to watch.
            I don't hate Choco, and I don't think anyone really does.

What we hate is his hype. Calling him #1 in the world - for what? Ducking rematches?

The only reason he agreed to this one is that he knows he lost that fight and didn't show up. Getting dropped in the first round is proof positive he didn't show up.
            Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 05-11-2017, 07:19 PM.

Comment

By September does that mean Canelo ggg? This is such a perfect co main it's ridiculous.

Comment

I didn't like the way Chocolatito looked in his last 2 or 3 fights. It's not like this guy will take it easy on him this fight. Even if he wins it wil be a tough fight. I don't see him going on much longer as a top contender.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  I am utterly baffled by the hate that Gonzalez gets. Normally I dont even say that, people being haterz, but he actually gets 'hated' on by people who seem to have a really bizarre thing against him for no reason. He's consistently taken big fights in every division he's been in, shows arguably the best offense in the entire sport at the moment and consistently produces amazing fights.

What the **** is wrong with you people? He is everything that is good with boxing at the moment and yet this place is full of weirdos who do nothing but slag him off non stop as if he ****ed your mum.

Funnily enough, it's usually the same type of guys that would say "I hate Floyd because he's a pitter patter fighter who only fights defensively against bums". Despite that argument being absurd, it would make sense then that you'd love Gonzalez as he would be everything Floyd isnt. Explain your dislike, more than just "I'm butthurt that he beat Cuadras and took another fight against another top contender instead of giving a rematch".

I really wanna know what it is that gets peoples panties in a twist...?

Anyway, considering he won the last fight what I thought was reasonably clearly, albeit close, I think he'll take this one easier. That's if, as people are saying, he's not had too many tough wars in recent years and burning out. Either way, I'm looking forward to another FOTY candidate. Dude is amazing to watch.
                  who knows what goes on these twisted buffoons heads but I think they are butt hurt over the fact that gonzalez was universally recognized as the best p4p in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
                    By September does that mean Canelo ggg? This is such a perfect co main it's ridiculous.
                    Boxrec says the 30th?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      You're assuming Choco can get past Minny Pacquiao's head. I'm not sold

I don't hate Choco, and I don't think anyone really does.

What we hate is his hype. Calling him #1 in the world - for what? Ducking rematches?

The only reason he agreed to this one is that he knows he lost that fight and didn't show up. Getting dropped in the first round is proof positive he didn't show up.
                      sounds like excuses to me. he is having a rematch with rungvisai so your theory about him ducking "rematches" is bull**** and no most people didn't have rg losing most think he won that fight. pretty much everyone has it down as a robbery. the only ones that don't are self admitted haters like you and salty mexican fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X